It's Over

SikKunt

SikKunt

Terrachad
Zearalanone is a chemical created by a fungus called Fusarium (one of the many toxic chemicals it produces). It is a powerful agonist of the Alpha and Beta Estrogen receptors as well as a GPER agonist. Besides the obvious classical estrogenic effects the activation of the a&b estrogen receptors, GPER activation is believed to increase the levels of Serotonin and Oxytocin which would hide the common symptoms of a hormonal imbalance.

Ingestion of Zearalenone in doses higher than 0.5ppm results in infertility, neonatal mortality, stillbirths, etc. (In women, of course)
An outbreak of hyper-estrogenism was reported in 1975 in Sonora, Mexico caused by the ingestion of Zearalenone contaminated corn. Of the 2022 samples, 266 had Zearalenone concentrations ranging for 0.01-100ppm
Zearalenone occurs in corn produced in Italy in low levels ... Other studies in Europe indicated that there was some Zearalenone contamination of Corn in Austria, Poland, Yugoslavia and Hingary.
In 1982, 293 samples of corn harvested from 111 farms in 8 corn growing districts in northern Queensland, Austria were examined for Zearalenone, Aflatoxins, Ochratoxin A, T-2 toxin and Sterigmatocystin. The only mycotoxin detected was Zearalenone, which occured in 85% of the samples.
Zearalenone prevalence increased to 44% vs 25% in 2017, with average contamination levels remaining steady.
For barley, DON and ZEA were detected in 67% and 41% of the samples, respectively.
For wheat, DON and ZEA were detected in 73 and 38%.
88 rice and 75 soybean samples were collected from 8 provinces of Korea from March through September in 1988. The Fusarium mycotoxins, zearalenone was analyzed by direct competitive enzyme linked immunosorbent assay. 10.2% of rice and 9.3 % of soybean samples contained detectable zearalenone.The average levels of zearalenone of rice and soybean samples were 11.78μg/kg and 7.70μ/kg, respectively

Credit: @NickGurr

Edit:
@Dude420
@jefferson
@FaceandHFD

Could you move this thread to Looksmaxxing section?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Redrighthand, Deleted member 2227, Alexanderr and 1 other person
its over

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
This is very disturbing.

• +1
@Dude420
@jefferson
@FaceandHFD
@Master

Could you move this thread to Looksmaxxing section?

Never begun.

• So Sad
so don't eat rice or what?

fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr and HSM1
Could there be a link between diet and the asian relaxed passive mentality?

Asian guys are always very kind, friendly and gentle... in my experiences anyway. And we know they love rice and soy.

can't imagine my life without grains ngl
They're toxic anyway, empty calories.
Why eat them? Try a more sensible diet like the ketogenic one at least.
Could there be a link between diet and the asian relaxed passive mentality?

Asian guys are always very kind, friendly and gentle... in my experiences anyway. And we know they love rice and soy.
I don't know, possibly though. Diet has a very large impact on how a species evolves.
The Masai have the most optimal bone structure as well as the native Indians and they ate heavy meat-based diets, Asians are flat-faced in comparison to them.

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
shouldnt the cooking process kill them tbh?

what about bread or noodles tbh?

Made up of grains.

Definitely, but not fully, also keep in mind this is just one toxin, there are hundreds more.

its over

They're toxic anyway, empty calories.
Why eat them? Try a more sensible diet like the ketogenic one at least.

I don't know, possibly though. Diet has a very large impact on how a species evolves.
The Masai have the most optimal bone structure as well as the native Indians and they ate heavy meat-based diets, Asians are flat-faced in comparison to them.
Keto is retarded. You need carbs for testosterone, libido. and Keto causes hairloss... So anyways is brown rice still bad? Should I only eat potatos now? @im_still_here
shouldnt the cooking process kill them tbh?

what about bread or noodles tbh?
bread is a sugary processed carb like pasta. Not so good for testosterone.

Keto is retarded. You need carbs for testosterone, libido. and Keto causes hairloss
Keep thinking that.
Carnivore is an optimal diet, maybe start out as Keto to get used to high fat.
So anyways is brown rice still bad? Should I only eat potatos now?
Brown rice contains arsenic, toxic.
Potatoes have no nutrition either way, why eat them?

And every grain contains this toxic, rice is grain. The oils as well.

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
oh i can still eat potatoes?

can i eat oats?

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Keep thinking that.
Carnivore is an optimal diet, maybe start out as Keto to get used to high fat.

Brown rice contains arsenic, toxic.
Potatoes have no nutrition either way, why eat them?

And every grain contains this toxic, rice is grain. The oils as well.
Whats the problem with potatoes. Carbs give energy and libido. Potatoes aren't sugary carbs.
ALSO WHAT IF YOU GET ORGANIC RICE?

Not even a single photon

will try keto for couple months tbh

• Love it
Whats the problem with potatoes. Carbs give energy and libido. Potatoes aren't sugary carbs.
ALSO WHAT IF YOU GET ORGANIC RICE?
Potatoes are empty calories, no nutrition. Peasant food.
Carbs give energy yes, but haven't you noticed you feel lethargic after a high carb meal? Fat is a better source of energy.
How do carbs give libido exactly?

Organic is a meme dude.
I have been eating grains my whole life. I feel betrayed.
Me too man.
It is what it is though.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I thought you were vegan?

I thought you were vegan?
I used to be on a plant-based diet, watching Bart Kay though changed that. He has many good arguments against the vegan diet, Sv3rige as well.
Tony suggested for me to go on the Carnivore diet, I am trying to be fully carnivorous but the sugar addiction is difficult to break.

thanks op

i will potatoe maxxx now..i cant just eat meat and vegetables

According to the (((experts))).
Yes goy keep listening to Jewish experts.
Our natural diet is a carnivorous one, this is nonsensical, carbs aren't an essential macro-nutrient.
thanks op

i will potatoe maxxx now..i cant just eat meat and vegetables
Who said anything about vegetables? Cut that shit out as well.
If you wanna eat nutritionally inferior food that's fine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to add this to the thread.

- cooking/processing of foods does not get rid of the chemical
- even stuff like potatoes, beans, nuts, and seeds have it
- if your mom ate them during breastfeeding it was also fed to the baby through breastmilk
- in an animal has been contaminated with it and you eat that animal, you get it too, in smaller amounts but you do

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: InZayn
How does meat only diet affect children (if you can get married lol)

proof potatoes are affected too?

According to the (((experts))).
Yes goy keep listening to Jewish experts.
Our natural diet is a carnivorous one, this is nonsensical, carbs aren't an essential macro-nutrient.

Who said anything about vegetables? Cut that shit out as well.
If you wanna eat nutritionally inferior food that's fine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to add this to the thread.

- cooking/processing of foods does not get rid of the chemical
- even stuff like potatoes, beans, nuts, and seeds have it
- if your mom ate them during breastfeeding it was also fed to the baby through breastmilk
- in an animal has been contaminated with it and you eat that animal, you get it too, in smaller amounts but you do

I keep my carbs 20g per day but recently added some fruits to help digestion. My diet is 90% protein basically. Also it should be a dead giveaway humans are not meant to eat carbs since carbs cause cavities (break down into sugar). In nature you don't see other animals with teeth problems.

• +1