It's over

EckhartTollemaxx

EckhartTollemaxx

The power of now
Just reminding:

It's over if you're not a 6'4 male model athlete comedian millionaire.

t. Black and white thinker

like me

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
depends what you consider a normal life, but here’s a real blackpill for you

Even if you’re a slayer, let’s say a 6’0 slayer with 6 PSL face. Women of any true worth will leave you, cheat on you, or won’t put out like they do with other chads. it’s literally in their nature to breed with top tier males, rich, powerful, tall, strong, and incredibly handsome.

Women want everything to be 10/10, ungrateful cunts

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx

Even if you’re a slayer, let’s say a 6’0 slayer with 6 PSL face. Women of any true worth will leave you, cheat on you, or won’t put out like they do with other chads. it’s literally in their nature to breed with top tier males, rich, powerful, tall, strong, and incredibly handsome.

men aren’t allowed to have flaws anymore

the reason so many of us suffer so much is the subconscious stress of trying to meet the standard

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Fuk yea i will slavecuck all my life to fuel women's hypergamy
hypergamy is love hypergamy is life

posting from overtime work JFL

None of that shit matters the only thing that matters is FACE

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
  • +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and Dogs

Unless you go for a girl that can only get 6 psl max anyways

men aren’t allowed to have flaws anymore

the reason so many of us suffer so much is the subconscious stress of trying to meet the standard
Muh feminism muh equal job oppurtinies

MUH FEMALES HAVE HARDER LIFE

but wait.. i think feminist cancerists forgot male suicide rate is 50-100% higher?

wait.. i think females forgot that a life of sexual liberation leads to their downfall and unhappiness?

There is a funny contradiction of increasing female rights and social opportunities and their unhappiness.

But wait, we are the misogynists because we recognise both genders flaws and strengths lol.

Men should provide, women should nurture. I don’t hate women, I hate what they have become 😢
Unless you go for a girl that can only get 6 psl max anyways
a 4 PSL girl can get a 6 PSL ONS or LTR sometimes even bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and SHARK
Muh feminism muh equal job oppurtinies

MUH FEMALES HAVE HARDER LIFE

but wait.. i think feminist cancerists forgot male suicide rate is 50-100% higher?

wait.. i think females forgot that a life of sexual liberation leads to their downfall and unhappiness?

There is a funny contradiction of increasing female rights and social opportunities and their unhappiness.

But wait, we are the misogynists because we recognise both genders flaws and strengths lol.

Men should provide, women should nurture. I don’t hate women, I hate what they have become 😢

a 4 PSL girl can get a 6 PSL ONS or LTR sometimes even bro.
women are awful creatures and i hate all of them

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer
women are awful creatures and i hate all of them

The behavior of famale is very close to psychopaths, obviously all NT person is close to this spectrum in a way or another, but famales are starting to scare me after observing close their behaviors.