ITS Over

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
Joined
Apr 2, 2020
Posts
17,992
Reputation
28,173
So I applied a medication on my scalp because I had some blisters and scars right.

I did this yesterday night after a few hours I realised it fucking stunk but I didn’t stress over it because school was still 7 hours away.

While I’m getting ready I don’t smell anything, but as soon as I get into school I immediately smell a rotten egg smell and it fucking smells horrendous it’s actually so fucking bad.

When we come into school WE HAVE FUCKINF ASSEMBLY

I could of gotten away with it and have no one notice the smell. But no WE JUST HAD TO AHEV ASSEMBLY EVEN WORSE I HAD TO SIT NEXT TO THIS GIRL WHO MAKES IT BLATANTLY OBVIOUS IT STINKS. Yk what’s ironic? This is the same girl who took a shit on her friends bed.

:cage:

Anyways we leave and people at school are making scene saying it fucking stinks and Ik who it is. This is so fucking brutal I’m going to avoid everyone today. Hopefully the smell will be gone by tomorrow
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Poor hygiene/Smelling like shit is the biggest failo
 
  • +1
Reactions: ;-;
I just messaged my friend and he completely aired me
 
OMG I can’t cope at this school
 
Here in Brazil, people generally take good care of their oral health so they don't embarrassed in public, because it's cultural for people to say to the person's face that they have bad breath, because they won't feel sorry for you and will speak loudly for everyone to hear, it's the same thing if the person is reeking of sweat.
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Here in Brazil, people generally take good care of their oral health so they don't embarrassed in public, because it's cultural for people to say to the person's face that they have bad breath, because they won't feel sorry for you and will speak loudly for everyone to hear , it's the same thing if the person is reeking of sweat.
It’s over I should of stayed at home today
 
I’m standing by the window :lul::lul:
 

Similar threads

WonkyChin186
Replies
10
Views
74
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
L
Replies
6
Views
35
ESR
ESR
basedhood
Replies
8
Views
46
basedhood
basedhood
eyes33
Replies
9
Views
41
eyes33
eyes33
mocco
Replies
1
Views
27
DrunkenSailor
DrunkenSailor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top