its perfectly fucking fine to be egotistical

Mooks Laxx

Mooks Laxx

Just live bro
Joined
Aug 26, 2026
Posts
1,361
Reputation
1,634
every human fundamentally needs to be recognised and its okay to get angry when you feel ignored
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Crimx991, Sett and 4 others
its cool to be egotistical
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mooks Laxx
its only acceptable if you look good, otherwise you get put in your place
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mooks Laxx and Sett
"Its okay to be egotistical, you are the best, show them no mercy"
Its giving this
1000054420
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mooks Laxx
Being ignored since I was younger I get so mad when I’m speaking to someone and they fucking ignore me
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mooks Laxx
at what point does it become narcissism
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mooks Laxx
at what point does it become narcissism
id rather be an asshole who thinks he is the best person ever than be a person who thinks of himself as shit and ldar
 
  • +1
Reactions: Crimx991
id rather be an asshole who thinks he is the best person ever than be a person who thinks of himself as shit and ldar
i wasn’t hating on narcissism, i personally think it’s a good thing

i was just thinking about the comparison between being egotistical and narcissistic
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mooks Laxx
i wasn’t hating on narcissism, i personally think it’s a good thing

i was just thinking about the comparison between being egotistical and narcissistic
I dont really think it matters
 
Why do you care what other people think? The only thing you need to care about with regards to people is their welfare and integrating into society. I'm talking about Hindustan/India.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mooks Laxx
Why do you care what other people think? The only thing you need to care about with regards to people is their welfare and integrating into society. I'm talking about Hindustan/India.
Idk i get bullied a lot:Cryge:
 

Similar threads

gandylite.
Replies
4
Views
58
Bat
Bat
g4rlic
Replies
1
Views
26
g4rlic
g4rlic
sørenyuko
Replies
0
Views
11
sørenyuko
sørenyuko
ANON
Replies
13
Views
48
ANON
ANON
eyes33
Replies
9
Views
64
eyes33
eyes33

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top