Reactions: bloomercel, F36, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
He was 6'1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Aero, F36 and 3 others
Yeah he's 5'10 average range, not a 5'7.6 manlet like you

not true. the best looking man of all time is 5'5
View attachment 2988531
5"6 bug eyed Anglo-Saxon subhoooman freak. @Azonin all Anglos are fucking subhuman theory proven once again. He's such an non-NT autistic freak he doesn't use social media. Faggots think A10 eyes= mogger eye area but eye colour only matters on pajeet homo forum.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Azonin and Klasik616
5"6 bug eyed Anglo-Saxon subhoooman freak. @Azonin all Anglos are fucking subhuman theory proven once again. He's such an non-NT autistic freak he doesn't use social media. Faggots think A10 eyes= mogger eye area but eye colour only matters on pajeet homo forum.
where did this faggot get the idea that hes attractive?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Crisick and HTN_Mentalcel
ted-ed animation GIF
hey bro respect Tommy Shelby

• Ugh..
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
cope you are just a mentalcel who can't see the truth

• WTF
sometimes I'm like yea it's only fair God made me 5'11

cos less chances of face going wrong at that height . at 6'2 its very hard to have good proportions but if u have good proportions at 6'2 ur genetics are insane, maher is not as high psl as delon but hes a terminator irl

and gandy mogs delon

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel
  • JFL
Reactions: Crisick
Man if only i took a picture and showed you my neighbors, Literally the anglo saxon wojak meme male and female both of them.

• +1
What kind of shit post is that @TechnoBoss
This is race rankings
1.jew
2.slav
3.med
4.Germanic
5.BBC
6.nordcucks
7.Anglos
8.chinks
9.pajeets

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel, Crisick and JohnDoe
Hexum is just unmoggable it goes Hexum then Vasily
hexum vasiliy delon, nobdoy truly mogs each other, they're at the top, it's all about how wide their appeal to women is and delon mogs the others in this regard.

This is race rankings
1.jew
2.slav
3.med
4.Germanic
5.BBC
6.nordcucks
7.Anglos
8.chinks
9.pajeets
Pajeeets 6 actually upper caste Indians and pajis can mog

Pajeeets 6 actually upper caste Indians and pajis can mog
average paki guy mogs the average chink i'm 100% sure of it. btw where are the mexicans or latinos on here?

• +1
average paki guy mogs the average chink i'm 100% sure of it. btw where are the mexicans or latinos on here?
Cumskins need to compare them selves to pajeeets and BBCs than eat vegan diets and chocolate water to feel superior. Average heights are reaching cumskin standards with increased nutrition.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Cumskins need to compare them selves to pajeeets and BBCs than eat vegan diets and chocolate water to feel superior. Average heights are reaching cumskin standards with increased nutrition.
I'm not joking when i say i regularly see paki guys in the 5'11-6'0 range, the difference between their height and ours isn't as big as people think, with good nutrition then ewer generation is taller and has caught up. We are no longer 5'8 manlets and white guys 5'11 on average, it's very clsoe now, i'd say 5'10 average for ethnic where i live and 5'11 average for white.

• +1
hexum vasiliy delon, nobdoy truly mogs each other, they're at the top, it's all about how wide their appeal to women is and delon mogs the others in this regard.
You're true on this tbh but Henry Cavill is tied with Delon imo

You're true on this tbh but Henry Cavill is tied with Delon imo
i rate cavill more than people on this forum do but i don't think he's on par with Delon. He's up there for sure though. I don't think anyone is on par with Delon on appeal tbh

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
i rate cavill more than people on this forum do but i don't think he's on par with Delon. He's up there for sure though. I don't think anyone is on par with Delon on appeal tbh
what do you specifically mean by appeal?

what do you specifically mean by appeal?
appeal to women, for example 6'2 roider is going to appeal only to a certain type of women, so how many and how broad does the appeal of delon go? it's the highest of any of the other guys like cavill, hexum etc You will know if you really look into delons life.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed