Its pointless, you will never have access to attractive foids nowadays

H

hirochan

Platinum
Your only chance at even sniffing the same air as an attractive foid will be in high school (and forget about public high schools, no stacies there other than ethnics immigrant). In today's social media dynamics, they have gorillion access to rich, chads, athletes, status maxxers, VIPs with just a post of their selfie on instagram. Your only best chance is 7/10 low iq foid (maybe chubby) who is giga trash toxic who has been already ran through chad/tyrone and is alphawidowed...high iq high quality foids are not even going to be in your vicinity. You have to pragmatically go to asia or south america to maybe passport max to raise your status and take advantage of the situation there (before it gets just as bad as the west)

cope manlet

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and Splinter901
i honestly bad for youngcels these days. High school i went to is full of indians and blacks these days just few years late + milenial liberal whites race mixed hard so absolutely no white jbs around

this is the whitest high school jb in 2024
Fullsizeoutput 61c3

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, murdah and Splinter901
Your only chance at even sniffing the same air as an attractive foid will be in high school (and forget about public high schools, no stacies there other than ethnics immigrant). In today's social media dynamics, they have gorillion access to rich, chads, athletes, status maxxers, VIPs with just a post of their selfie on instagram. Your only best chance is 7/10 low iq foid (maybe chubby) who is giga trash toxic who has been already ran through chad/tyrone and is alphawidowed...high iq high quality foids are not even going to be in your vicinity. You have to pragmatically go to asia or south america to maybe passport max to raise your status and take advantage of the situation there (before it gets just as bad as the west)
IMG 0557

i honestly bad for youngcels these days. High school i went to is full of indians and blacks these days just few years late + milenial liberal whites race mixed hard so absolutely no white jbs around

this is the whitest high school jb in 2024View attachment 2669142
We don’t care about white girls

mixed girls are better looking

• Ugh..
Reactions: aleksander and murdah