It's probably over even for Chadlites in 2020 and beyond. [srs]

I work at the supermarket rn but it doesn't earn that well. Idk what else I could do at 17 lol
I worked at a supermarket too like 4 months ago. Fucking hated it. Can't really tell you what to do. But there's ways to make money online. And I believe you can establish some sort of system to be able to sell shit online and make money from it. But you kinda need to do it all by yourself because partnering up with someone is always a bad idea unless everything is set straight. Shopify etc would take a lot of time/effort and startup costs, money for advertising etc. I coded a program a few days ago to earn currency on an online game and I'm selling it online and making a bit of side money. It's not something I can really scale up right now but for the moment it's pretty low risk

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 685
I worked at a supermarket too like 4 months ago. Fucking hated it. Can't really tell you what to do. But there's ways to make money online. And I believe you can establish some sort of system to be able to sell shit online and make money from it. But you kinda need to do it all by yourself because partnering up with someone is always a bad idea unless everything is set straight. Shopify etc would take a lot of time/effort and startup costs, money for advertising etc. I coded a program a few days ago to earn currency on an online game and I'm selling it online and making a bit of side money. It's not something I can really scale up right now but for the moment it's pretty low risk
Interesting, I'm learning coding too btw. What coding programs do you use?

chad lite here, can confirm.

Interesting, I'm learning coding too btw. What coding programs do you use?
Visual Studio C#. I don't know how to code at all. I just try to find the info to make the program work like I want it to. Like looking up how to do certain things on stackoverflow and websites like that. I'm not a coder at all, but I just kinda problem solve / troubleshoot what I want to do, and if the project isn't that difficult, I can do it.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 685
Visual Studio C#. I don't know how to code at all. I just try to find the info to make the program work like I want it to. Like looking up how to do certain things on stackoverflow and websites like that. I'm not a coder at all, but I just kinda problem solve / troubleshoot what I want to do, and if the project isn't that difficult, I can do it.
Nice nice. Can you link me the online game? Hehe

Nice nice. Can you link me the online game? Hehe
Don't really wanna divulge tbh. It's a ps4/xb1 game but I control everything from the PC

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
No it’s not. Stop spewing your bullshit so you can justify getting more surgeries. Your projection is insane.
extreme cope

op probably thinks he's a chadlite with that plastic face of his and he's not satisfied with the attention he's getting :lul:
That’s literally exactly what is it. Then all these comments are “yeah man, CHAD OR BUST” and it gives him the green light to get 6 more surgeries.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mayorga, DidntRead and Deleted member 2486
My chadlite engineer roommate cucks for an obese ugly foid. He grew up in Russia and most of his foid friends are models. Jfl imagine come to na to cuck an obese arts student

• JFL
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath and Deleted member 2486
No. Chadlites can be fine in real life, they'll just do poorly on dating sites.

extreme cope

op probably thinks he's a chadlite with that plastic face of his and he's not satisfied with the attention he's getting :lul:

Harsh but true

My chadlite engineer roommate cucks for an obese ugly foid. He grew up in Russia and most of his foid friends are models. Jfl imagine come to na to cuck an obese arts student

Doesn't matter if he's happy.