It's probably over for you (Part 3)

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
Yeah so this is the part 3 of the it's probably over for you series, you can check out the first and second.

Let me begin, but I don't really know where to start. All I know is it's fucking over for you.

Jk.

Jk, not jk. Your fat ass is sitting in front of a computer for 8 hours a day eating stupid food, you think "ohh bro I'll start the leanmaxxing tomorrow" but your fat ass doesn't. "Oh bro I'll start looksmaxxing tomorrow" but you do the same thing tomorrow. You start leanmaxxing, you get to some point, start gymcelling but a new video game comes out and you're like "let me be a loser for one more week playing this game then I will start properly" Think of it this way, when a rocket is going into space, does it stop midway? It always goes up, never stops. It doesn't stop midway. You never stop leanmaxxing, never stop being consistent, never stop looksmaxxing. Btw, this advice doesn't apply to you if you're pure genetic trash. But you're not probably since that type of people don't really exist anymore, they stopped reproducing and they went extinct, so yeah, good for you that you aren't one of them.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Turjela, amokzy, randomop and 1 other person
Yeah so this is the part 3 of the it's probably over for you series, you can check out the first and second.

Let me begin, but I don't really know where to start. All I know is it's fucking over for you.

Jk.

Jk, not jk. Your fat ass is sitting in front of a computer for 8 hours a day eating stupid food, you think "ohh bro I'll start the leanmaxxing tomorrow" but your fat ass doesn't. "Oh bro I'll start looksmaxxing tomorrow" but you do the same thing tomorrow. You start leanmaxxing, you get to some point, start gymcelling but a new video game comes out and you're like "let me be a loser for one more week playing this game then I will start properly" Think of it this way, when a rocket is going into space, does it stop midway? It always goes up, never stops. It doesn't stop midway. You never stop leanmaxxing, never stop being consistent, never stop looksmaxxing. Btw, this advice doesn't apply to you if you're pure genetic trash. But you're not probably since that type of people don't really exist anymore, they stopped reproducing and they went extinct, so yeah, good for you that you aren't one of them.

Brutal innit.