• Woah
Reactions: the BULL, noodlelover, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
@shiitake it's indeed an awesome catch

@shiitake I love capybaras, have seen some next to where I live

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 14077
You're quite an average looking guy really. I don't think you'd have much success here. You could get laid, just as almost anyone can, but certainly wouldn't slay.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and thereallegend
u would rope within a month

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and WenomWenom
UK is full of roided 6’5” chads. Meanwhile 5’9” skinny favela dweller coming through.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, ropemax, WenomWenom and 3 others
UK is full of roided 6’5” chads. Meanwhile 5’9” skinny favela dweller coming through.
The average brit is more subhuman than the average favela dweller.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18372
your narcy levels are getting out of control. All you'll get is a cake-up maxxed slag. The prime girls date chads only.

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
Got some good matches when a user here tried to tinderfish as me, in the UK

Also, got some british girls calling me hot and shit on reddit, most of them are beckies but whatever.

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Bunny back at it again with the delusional narc posts. You dont realise how easy you have it on the relationship front.
I get hundreds of matches in Brazil, Venezuela, Colombia and Chile. I get 0 in the uk.

your narcy levels are getting out of control. All you'll get is a cake-up maxxed slag. The prime girls date chads only
Bunny back at it again with the delusional narc posts. You dont realise how easy you have it on the relationship front.
I get hundreds of matches in Brazil, Venezuela, Colombia and Chile. I get 0 in the uk.
Screenshot 20220322 130641 Reddit

You truly are a stupid favela nigger, thinking reddit Becky’s prove anything. Go move to the UK and develop depression from the ruthless mog. You are just an ant son, an ant.
As I said on another reply, a user here tried tinderfishing as me, in the UK, and he also got some good matches jfl

fucking lol if you don't realise she's trying to sell you shit
She isn't, I got her Skype and shit, for us to go on a video call when I get available.

As I said on another reply, a user here tried tinderfishing as me, in the UK, and he also got some good matches jfl
Fine you don’t want to listen you clearly just want to hear how handsome you are and how much you slay.

I’d advice you to move to UK and try your luck, you’ll be gigachad and mog the whole population

Fine you don’t want to listen you clearly just want to hear how handsome you are and how much you slay.

I’d advice you to move to UK and try your luck, you’ll be gigachad and mog the whole population
I never said that I'm chad, normies/high-tier normies can slay if they have game

If I got some good matches with high-tier beckies, aside from beckies, that means I could slay there

Or do you think the girls that matched with me on Tinder would instantly reject me when we get to meet irl? :lul:

You ppl overestimate looks tbqf.

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 15577
I would slay in England.
you should show me those English girls. I don't know many as my uni is REALLY international and my social live has been reduced to nothing since covid 19 and even when I came to the UK I would hang out literally with all nationalities except english

UK isn’t filled with moggers or anything I’ve lived there for a bit. People just fail at slaying because everyone there introverted as shit compared to Americans or American influenced countries. White zoomers can sometimes be very tall though

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Bvnny.
UK isn’t filled with moggers or anything I’ve lived there for a bit. People just fail at slaying because everyone there introverted as shit compared to Americans or American influenced countries. White zoomers can sometimes be very tall though
That's true, most brits are high-inhib depressivecels, most of british humor revolves around that.

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
I never said that I'm chad, normies/high-tier normies can slay if they have game

If I got some good matches with high-tier beckies, aside from beckies, that means I could slay there
Matches mean nothing. Women match with hundreds of guys. If you're not at least in the top 5% they'll ghost you before you meet them because they are talking to much better looking Chads.

Why would they even bother talking to you when there's a bunch of actual Chads messaging them. Even the @Xangsane 's UK grannyfish wouldn't have to settle for you, as she has actual Chads that want to date her.

Every one is some big bad ass in their imagination. I blame movies and TV. It's easy to compete with the greatest humans in existence, if the entire competition is in your imagination.

You're not competing with the average guy. He is irrelevant. The average guy is essentially incel. You have to compare yourself to the top Chads in your area if you want to know if you'll have much success dating.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577 and Xangsane
Matches mean nothing. Women match with hundreds of guys. If you're not at least in the top 5% they'll ghost you before you meet them because they are talking to much better looking Chads.

Why would they even bother talking to you when there's a bunch of actual Chads messaging them. Even the @Xangsane 's UK grannyfish wouldn't have to settle for you.

Every one is some big bad ass in their imagination. I blame movies and TV. It's easy to compete with the greatest humans in existence, if the entire competition is in your imagination.

You're not competition with the average guy. He is irrelevant. The average guy is essentially incel. You have to compare yourself to the top Chads in your area if you want to know if you'll have much success dating.
Ask @EverythingMattersCel
Dating in the UK is hard as a sub-chad. Even 3/10 women don't want Chadlites.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15577, noodlelover and the BULL

Why would they even bother talking to you when there's a bunch of actual Chads messaging them. Even the @Xangsane 's UK grannyfish wouldn't have to settle for you, as she has actual Chads that want to date her.

I can't say exactly how responsive were the women that matched with my Tinderfish, since I wasn't the one running it, but I can't recall me being 100% ghosted

I can't say exactly how responsive were the women that matched with my Tinderfish, since I wasn't the one running it, but I can't recall me being 100% ghosted
Girls will talk to whatever matches are available while they wait for Chad. Sometimes they'll even go on date if they want free food and their Chad's are busy fucking other girls but usually they won't bother. They Ghost once one of the Chads replies back, which will happen sooner or later. Chads are on a heavy rampage fucking multiple women a day. The girls might even lead you on for a while, while they wait for one of the Chads to rampage through them, then take a break from dating or get rampaged by more Chads. If you had enough experience dating, and making friends with both guys and girls, you would know this.

"Game" can give you a slight boost, but only slightly. I read most of the books, know all the theories, and gamed with guys that did pickup full time, everyday, all of their free time for years. I've done a couple hundred approaches myself. Guys with insane game don't pull girls more attractive than a guy with no game can get at the same looks level, they just pull more girls a few points below their own looks level because they are approaching more and aren't autistic about it.

What are your results in your own town, where you are now? That will give you a better idea of how you might do in other places.

Girls will talk to whatever matches are available while they wait for Chad. Sometimes they'll even go on date if they want free food and their Chad's are busy fucking other girls but usually they won't bother. They Ghost once one of the Chads replies back, which will happen sooner or later. Chads are on a heavy rampage fucking multiple women a day. The girls might even lead you on for a while, while they wait for one of the Chads to rampage through them, then take a break from dating or get rampaged by more Chads. If you had enough experience dating, and making friends with both guys and girls, you would know this.

"Game" can give you a slight boost, but only slightly. I read most of the books, know all the theories, and gamed with guys that did pickup full time, everyday, all of their free time for years. I've done a couple hundred approaches myself. Guys with insane game don't pull girls more attractive than a guy with no game can get at the same looks level, they just pull more girls a few points below their own looks level because they are approaching more and aren't autistic about it.

What are your results in your own town, where you are now? That will give you a better idea of how you might do in other places.
idk where bunny lives but in certain areas of brazil (especially Rio) women value game and status a lot.

but this is not the case where i live (south brazil). The dating scene here is similar to US/europe because most people are white.

as for bvnny i can say he has good appeal for JBs all across the country, but its over for him if a girl opens Google photos on his phone :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
over for anglos

idk where bunny lives but in certain areas of brazil (especially Rio) women value game and status a lot.

but this is not the case where i live (south brazil). The dating scene here is similar to US/europe because most people are white.

as for bvnny i can say he has good appeal for JBs all across the country, but its over for him if a girl opens Google photos on his phone :lul::lul::lul:
I've heard Bazile is easy if you're a tall white guy. I know Brazil is mostly white, but I know of many American guys that go there to more easily date attractive women.

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure the infamous incel in the west, it's over, even went there for a while.

I've heard Bazile is easy if you're a tall white guy. I know Brazil is mostly white, but I know of many American guys that go there to more easily date attractive women.
its easy af.
white + average looking + tall = insane LTR appeal
even though i have a non existant jaw my life would be much better if i was 5ft 11 ( im 5ft 9)

• Love it