Its really easy to make a basic living online

kranerman23123

kranerman23123

Banned
But it's way harder to turn it into a real career. I could easily pull 50-80k in one year if I busted my ass and put full time effort in, but if I want something that pays 6 figures I have to get a real goyim wagie job, atleast until I figure out something more scalable. Shitty conundrum

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, thereallegend, User28823 and 2 others
work az a remote workerzz...

just code theory

work az a remote workerzz...
you make over 6 figgies? My thing is I need to be able to travel whenever I want because my main cope is going to conventions

just code theory
Literally competing against pajeets willing to unironically work for 5 dollars an hour if youre trying to freelance and dont have any reputation. I run into so many "programmers" "doctorates" and "experts" doing exactly what I do for money because they woke up after 20 years and realized they were wagecucks the whole time lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51551, Engineeringcel and thereallegend
you make over 6 figgies? My thing is I need to be able to travel whenever I want because my main cope is going to conventions
Enough to travel to USA , itz not that expensive . My friend who doez lezz than me remotely iz currently flying back from amsterdam

but i spent mozt of myt coinz in instrumentzz and healthy foodz

i dont reeally like going out of my home

the only reazon iwanna travel iz to go to st petesburg

and slavicmaxx with the russian girlz there

Enough to travel to USA , itz not that expensive . My friend who doez lezz than me remotely iz currently flying back from amsterdam

but i spent mozt of myt coinz in instrumentzz and healthy foodz

i dont reeally like going out of my home

the only reazon iwanna travel iz to go to st petesburg

and slavicmaxx with the russian girlz there
Lifemogging so hard. Genuinely better to do that for 60k or 70k or whatever than cuck yourself for 8-10 hours a day for a cope 150k salary that you get to enjoy for a 48 hour period on the weekends. Anyone who thinks otherwise gets a good nigger sticker

• +1
Reactions: Engineeringcel
What type? Furrycon and animecon?

• JFL
Reactions: Engineeringcel
What type? Furrycon and animecon?
drumming conventions and mma conventions and yes gaming conventions are we going to sit here and pretend like we arent dweebs who are on a forum called looksmax.com?

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
drumming conventions and mma conventions and yes gaming conventions are we going to sit here and pretend like we arent dweebs who are on a forum called looksmax.com?
I was trying to guess the most subhuman ones, those aren’t even bad copes they’re literal social events

Uhoh the coping SWE is about to rant at me for 12 hours again

its .org
You deserve to be executed honestly