It's retarded to be blackpilled and not a misogynist.

D

Deleted member 14262

bumo
If women wanted just to have a kind Chad and reject ugly dudes politely I'd have no issue with that. It's just that women will go to every length to mock and sabotage ugly men, and when it comes to choosing their Chad, they would rather have a handsome criminal who beats them and murders others, such as Meeks or Ramirez, rather than anyone sensible and down to earth. They also do retarded shit like picrel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, eyelidcel, Vermilioncore and 6 others
I’m not ugly. Women don’t mock me.

Why should I hate women?

How could an incel not be misogynist do a degree? We are discriminated against by females.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and GetShrekt
I agree, incel without hate is El Chapo without cocaine

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 16369
Nah, surely, at some point you develop maturity to accept what is and stop seething about muh female nature

• +1
Reactions: Moggie, Deleted member 5892, Thinking_Machine and 1 other person
what is a picrel

I said it before and I’ll say it again:

Women want to be brutally raped and murdered by a good looking dominant bad boy. She would rather experience this than to experience normal consensual sex with a nice man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
You can't blame someone for being a misogynist when 99% of women think he's unlovable genetic trash for features outside of his control.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
If women wanted just to have a kind Chad and reject ugly dudes politely I'd have no issue with that. It's just that women will go to every length to mock and sabotage ugly men, and when it comes to choosing their Chad, they would rather have a handsome criminal who beats them and murders others, such as Meeks or Ramirez, rather than anyone sensible and down to earth. They also do retarded shit like picrel.

View attachment 1782390
reproduction is about looks which is genetics. I look at women as dogs now, Something you love, but you love them like a pet, you discipline them, teach them tricks, use them to benefit you but always care about your precious pets well being.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
it's retarded to be pilled

>blue helmets and cia create psychological warfare on the internet
>retards fall for it
>subhuman goes er
>kills people that have nothing to do with anything in name of the muh blackpill aka CIA
>*dies*
>the cycle of sacrifice continues in name of the Eagle

congrats

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
>blue helmets and cia create psychological warfare on the internet
>retards fall for it
>subhuman goes er
>kills people that have nothing to do with anything in name of the muh blackpill aka CIA
>*dies*
>the cycle of sacrifice continues in name of the Eagle

congrats
Yea bro everything that has ever happened was just a CIA psyop bro.

Nah, surely, at some point you develop maturity to accept what is and stop seething about muh female nature
Women would rather fuck a serial killer or rapist instead of you provided his jawline is sharp enough.

Women would rather fuck a serial killer or rapist instead of you provided his jawline is sharp enough.
Agreed and accepted.

Once you get blackpilled on life and human nature in general, shit like this doesnt bother you too much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262