It's ridiculous how fast people can tell you're "off"

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
Shit like this happens all the time, the other day i walked up to the cashier about to pay, I said hi, and I could just tell in that split second the way he looked at me, he could tell im not NT, and he said hello back but it was in a subtlety condescending tone, like talking to a child or a dog.

I'm not on some schizo shit, im sure most here can relate

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: stevielake, g0op, mike21 and 21 others

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: say∅, mike21, northern mogger and 7 others
that's why i wanna be tall and wide framed, so if a nigga tries to act condescending towards me i will press the little fucker till shit and piss start running down his trousers

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: g0op, northern mogger, thebuffdon690 and 4 others
 701f6c0e d6ee 46a0 92bc 99e4edfdff35

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: mike21, northern mogger, pig_face and 9 others
that's why i wanna be tall and wide framed, so if a nigga tries to act condescending towards me i will press the little fucker till shit and piss start running down his trousers
Yeah but youre small and funny to look at

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger and ambi
Are you ugly?

• WTF
Reactions: northern mogger
Shit like this happens all the time, the other day i walked up to the cashier about to pay, I said hi, and I could just tell in that split second the way he looked at me, he could tell im not NT, and he said hello back but it was in a subtlety condescending tone, like talking to a child or a dog.

Did you say "hello fellow white person"

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger, likenesss and Imretarded?
That only works half the time. The other half know you won’t do shit because you’re not going to risk being in jail for assault over some retard talking shit

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: g0op, northern mogger and Imretarded?
I look and dress very NT, so people assume at first i am NT until i reply

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: g0op, northern mogger and dopaminebeyondfried
normies are awkward themselves around me i think it's because i'm stone faced and have no social graces. i don't get how normies can just start smiling and talking for no reason at all. i cannot engage in perfunctory functions of any kind. everything i do has a practical reason. if it does not, i don't do it. people are having these spontaneous little chit chats like they're still living in the 1900s high trust white society. i can't form relationships with people because i understand at a moment's notice i will have to cut them down to survive. they are a liability at best and a collaborator at worse. you cannot trust an npc to have a consistent moral and ethical principle or the spine to follow through if they did.

meeting autists always makes for a smooth and pleasant transaction. no extra unnecessary social performances, just straight to the point, over and done with. i know when the time comes he's already in canada hunting moose with night vision. i don't have to worry about him.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: stevielake, g0op, Clown Show and 2 others
Same thing happens to me when I'm pissed off. But they don't patronize me they avert their eyes in a thinly veiled fear.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger and Imretarded?
I don't get why dudes seldom want to talk to me when I try start up a convo.

I have way more success with small talk with women.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: g0op and northern mogger
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SwissSubhuman, Manletmachine, northern mogger and 1 other person

Eh tbh I’ve never experienced but sometimes I’ll talk to people and their demeanor will change completely, presumably they inferred some kind of mental disorder from my awkward facial expressions. Though this happens rarely no one has done that in a few years since I’m a good communicator.

If you can communicate poignantly it’s hard for people to assume your autistic tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
a subtlety condescending tone, like talking to a child or a dog

I fucking hate people like this. It's like going up to a person without legs and tap dancing. And it's always with the attitude that I'm making the choice to be the way I am.

• +1
  • WTF
I can be NT for a period of time but not for long. Workplace is hell because you can’t fake it for long and when the jig is up, coworkers will sniff that shit out.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: g0op, dopaminebeyondfried, northern mogger and 1 other person

lmao same, literally exact shit happened to me.

• +1
  • WTF
Yuh, people always look at me in a weird way when I start talking. Doesn’t help that I stutter a lot

• WTF
Reactions: northern mogger
normies are awkward themselves around me i think it's because i'm stone faced and have no social graces. i don't get how normies can just start smiling and talking for no reason at all. i cannot engage in perfunctory functions of any kind. everything i do has a practical reason. if it does not, i don't do it. people are having these spontaneous little chit chats like they're still living in the 1900s high trust white society. i can't form relationships with people because i understand at a moment's notice i will have to cut them down to survive. they are a liability at best and a collaborator at worse. you cannot trust an npc to have a consistent moral and ethical principle or the spine to follow through if they did.

meeting autists always makes for a smooth and pleasant transaction. no extra unnecessary social performances, just straight to the point, over and done with. i know when the time comes he's already in canada hunting moose with night vision. i don't have to worry about him.
Just admit that you are autistic instead of being wannabe edgy faggot.

Nigga thinks that he is Light Yagami
Images 12

But instead he is turbo autist
Adrian Palmer 008

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, northern mogger and Primalsplit

@northern mogger

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: northern mogger and Primalsplit
Why is this @northern mogger nigga butthurt? :feelsthink: