It's scary how much knowledge will be lost if lookism shuts down forever

F

FaceandHFD

Zephir
It's on the scale of the Library of Alexandria getting burned

We are going to return to the dark ages boyos.

Black pill nihilism is too powerful and can destabilize civilization. It opposes society's narrative so they will try to shut us down.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Gaia262, Deleted member 17345 and 20 others
yes but what is HFD stand for?

yes but what is HFD stand for?

Face and height face and dick

Black pill nihilism is too powerful and can destabilize civilization. It opposes society's narrative so they will try to shut us down.

(((Shut it down)))

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun
Sad loss for fellow blackpillers tbh.

It opposes society's narrative so they will try to shut us down
TBH male looksmaxing in it of itself is not politically correctly. I tried to explain to my family the reasons I looksmax (halo effect/better life) when they found my derma roller and I was accused of hating women, hating being back, being negative, me being bitter about childhood bullying and them thinking I think the whole family is ugly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 14984 and 17 others
It's our time to shine I guess

when they found my derma roller...hating being back

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63, DidntRead, TheChosenChad and 3 others
I told them it was for forehead wrinkles and norwooding. Then I had to explain the reasons why I looksmax. I told them I hated the size of my nose and fact that my face is darker than the rest of my body and they just assumed I hated my race.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14984
I told them it was for forehead wrinkles and norwooding. Then I had to explain the reasons why I looksmax. I told them I hated the size of my nose and fact that my face is darker than the rest of my body and they just assumed I hated my race.
Just say them you are trynna become a model lol

TBH male looksmaxing in it of itself is not politically correctly. I tried to explain to my family the reasons I looksmax (halo effect/better life) when they found my derma roller and I was accused of hating women, hating being back, being negative, me being bitter about childhood bullying and them thinking I think the whole family is ugly.
Well they’re not wrong

you shouldve gone @ZUZZCEL on them and called them subhumans

• +1
Reactions: TurkishAscender and itsoverbuddyboyo
most of the older & important threads should be cached so you'll still be able to view them

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235
the most brutal loss is the online pharmacy loss since its apparently not allowed here to post sources to get prescription drugs online

• Woah
Reactions: YoungRichNigga and RAITEIII
the most brutal loss is the online pharmacy loss since its apparently not allowed here to post sources to get prescription drugs online
it sucks tbh
maybe you can post them on the discord server

it sucks tbh
maybe you can post them on the discord server

its literally easier to get weed then retin a cream without a description. what a time to be alive

its literally easier to get weed then retin a cream without a description. what a time to be alive
lmao
you can get retin-a and fin at the pharmacy here

i need the online pharmacies for MT2, steroids, estrogen blockers tbh

lmao
you can get retin-a and fin at the pharmacy here

i need the online pharmacies for MT2, steroids, estrogen blockers tbh

its over

my parents are tired of hearing me talking about facial aesthetics and my plans to get laid

DB is still there
The site is just getting ddossed so admin cant do anything

lookism isnt gone yet

B3P8dYO.png

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Cope I know all about blackpills and stuff

I’m so blackpilled that I could predict what women is going to say before they even open their mouth And 90% of the time it’s true

My threads had like 2 millions of total views on lookism.. Too many normies interesting about blackpill bombs..

i like comparison with Alexandria library

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Gotta love the incel history and lore tbf

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 439
I have all the knowledge in my head so I’m good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Cope I know all about blackpills and stuff

I’m so blackpilled that I could predict what women is going to say before they even open their mouth And 90% of the time it’s true
cope i can predict 95% of the time how they will react.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Deleted member 534
in historic times, knowledge and wisdom was passed down from wandering sages, philosophers, and teachers to great students who would put those teachings into practice

i am one such sage aka wise man. i am traveled all throughout the psl realm and have come to you humbly. please excuse my occasionally bragging as i will feel it shall motivate others to put real effort into their mewing and surgery progress.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Landorus
YOUR BACK?????
Nope kek, just passing by sometimes and most of the time logging in to get some of my old photos and info back, sorry man but this world ain't for me anymore

the admins are julius caesar
and lookism is the library of alexandria.

very sad tbh

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Yeah that would really be something

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Birdcell, Deleted member 15917, never_lucky and 1 other person
Damn this didn't age too well.

• So Sad
Reactions: Birdcell
What should be done Now to secure the looksmaxing information here, before the same happens too looksmax as it did to lookism

What should be done Now to secure the looksmaxing information here, before the same happens too looksmax as it did to lookism
Ask someone to archive threads

most of the older & important threads should be cached so you'll still be able to view them
Dam nigga you been here for 3 years it’s over for you. Must be an Indian!

Attachments

• 90EC5238-4EB5-48B2-BC40-694E267381F3.jpeg
    90EC5238-4EB5-48B2-BC40-694E267381F3.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Hueless
already done months ago :feelsez:

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell

will someone explain me how to archive lookism and looksmax

i fucking hate american society so much and that connor murphy mogg gif makes me rage:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: