It’s so bad

markye67

markye67

Mass graves
Joined
Dec 9, 2025
Posts
2,969
Reputation
3,553
Bro this girl that I thought was showing me ioi’s doesnt fw me

I followed her on insta and she didn’t follow me back so I thought just wait a few hours

Then I check back no follow back but she didn’t follow back one person so her following went up but she didn’t follow me🫩😂😂😂
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Joeseminate
I’m sorry bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: markye67
I’m sorry bro
Bro she literally asked me if I wanted to be partners with her cause she didn’t have one turns out she isn’t intrested in me but asked to be my partner anyway
 
Bro she literally asked me if I wanted to be partners with her cause she didn’t have one turns out she isn’t intrested in me but asked to be my partner anyways
On my life you need to go find a new partner for whatever your doing
 
dw she prolly just busy with chad rn. She will follow you back once hes done with her
 
  • +1
Reactions: markye67
dw she prolly just busy with chad rn. She will follow you back once hes done with her
She’s var volleyball and she has 430 followers and 428 following so for her not to follow me back is insane
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigYoshi and Joeseminate
On my life you need to go find a new partner for whatever your doing
I quit this is my 2 time trying to find a partner at school this year so far this is going horrible
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigYoshi
I quit this is my 2 time trying to find a partner at school this year so far this is going horrible
School can’t be this fucked bro I’m grade 11 in Iran like I’m forced to be stuck with retarded guys for everything
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: raeeeeeeeeeeeee

Similar threads

Z
Replies
1
Views
23
zombi3
Z
A
Replies
0
Views
26
a2money
A
maxorg
Replies
5
Views
70
shortmanlett
shortmanlett
Prøphet
Replies
17
Views
121
valentine
valentine
xevuxia
Replies
7
Views
78
xevuxia
xevuxia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top