It's SO EASY to succeed in life

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
Once the ball starts rolling properly it begins to pick up speed.

Some of us seemed to have a fucking bowling ball that weighed about 10 lb. Me personally, mine was made out of lead ore and wasn't even a perfect sphere, but likely had many edges, rutts, and may have been more like a fucking square.

But every successful individual will tell you the same thing: ITS NOT THAT HARD.

1) Networking.

Why? You have no clue something is even possible until a man you know is standing in front of you and is rich and successful and he tells you how he did it, from your circumstances. You don't know anyone who succeeded? Congrats you know me, and I know them, you're lucky.

2) Imagination

Napoleon Bonaparte, Alexander the Great, Andrew Tate, Genghis Khan, Elon Musk, David Goggins anyone who went full zero to 100 will tell you the same thing that I realized: if you can IMAGINE it happening, you can DO it. This is a UNIQUELY human trait and it's WHY WE ALL CAN DO IT. Every one of us can imagine a better future and make it a reality and other animals CANT DO THAT AS WELL. I would argue that intelligence is DETERMINED by your ability to "imagine the world better and create it according to your imagined world". Do you understand that Elon Musk fully envisioned a world with these high tech electric cars that people wanted to buy and now his Tesla cars are everywhere? That he imagines men going to Mars on his rockets and soon enough it will happen? Imagination is what fuels human development, and it's the only thing that can make you what you need to be.

3) Discipline and work ethic

Anyone who's ever really sacrificed anything knows he got something in return. -Nietzche

The value of work ethic is CONFRONTING the suffering of the world with your own mind and body, and going to war against yourself and the world and making your body, parts of your mind, and the world around you, YOUR FUCKING SLAVE to success. I have intense capacity for discipline. I went 3 years in THE PEAK OF PUBERTY doing nofap and cold showers and bible reading for over 1,000 days and have a completely highlighted King James Bible to prove it. My dick was literally 5 inches when I last jerked off and when I did again 3 years later it was almost 7 inches and I never even touched it the entire time. I am currently about 30 days into nofap and hyper disciplined and on my shit. The greatest part about suffering for me now is I KNOW im innocent. When you lose in life but do your best every day, you get stronger because you keep trying, simultaneously know you aren't good enough because you clearly are suffering, but also don't blame yourself for being a bitch. Discipline is a must. Life actually gets easier with discipline, not harder.

4) A good plan for everything

You need to be good looking, have some sort of formal education, make A LOT of money, and be good with people.

Best way to get good looking? Get lean, get jaw surgery of some sort, have a mostly full head of hair, change your clothing. Fashion is underrated seriously but you have to understand WOMEN LIKE IT so it's retarded to not do.

For education college is mostly a scam but you can grind it out if you can afford it. It's just gay because it's something like $30-$40k or more and 4 years of your life but it's GOING TO HELP in comparison to not having it and trying to get a job. Trades are slavery but if you create your own business it's not. The best way in 2023 to get ahead and I never see this mentioned ISNT A COLLEGE DEGREE OR A TRADE. Its CERTIFICATIONS. Many jobs now see the certs as MORE IMPORTANT than the degree. There's many certs you can get but you can grind out a certain with paid literature online for $100-$300 and pay to take the test and bam you're mogging other men with college degrees who spent 4 years of their life and $30k. Again, networking would allow you to know this but I figured it out and YOU KNOW ME so congratulations you're lucky.

If you aren't good with people your shit isn't together as a whole in life, you aren't disciplined, you aren't even healthy and your brain can't even operate correctly. I'm super high testosterone, super disciplined, very educated, and very confident and loud. On top of this, I studied many world religions, have a natural talent for psychology, and know philosophy well. On top of all of this, ive lived a very traumatic and painful life, so im well equipped mentally to handle, and help others go from full zero to 100 because I know exactly how to do it.

None of succeeding is that hard. It just takes a few things that I learned. Seeing others succeed before you, imagining you can do it to, having the work ethic to actually make it happen, and a good plan to get it done. It's simple. You just need to make it happen.

And you have to do this. You don't have a choice. All great men are great because they are great universally. Every man has a responsibility to be great but the vast majority are forgotten in history.

It's your time to go from loser to winner. And I just told you how.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 24940 and 19 others
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, thecel, Deleted member 16220 and 1 other person
My jawline is why I'm successful.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
you aren't good with people your shit isn't together as a whole in life
what did you mean by this? im bad with people ive been the quiet one since birth , but my diet is healthy my brain feels fine and i gaining more discipline every day
On top of this, I studied many world religions, have a natural talent for psychology, and know philosophy well.
i thought reading philosophy would be my thing since i enjoy philosophical and theological fiction but its not for me, the books i like to study are about martial arts and athleticism , 2 days ago i punched through hanging paper
On top of all of this, ive lived a very traumatic and painful life
i used to cope that my life was average but i realized i have mild ptsd jfl the triggers really specific maybe its not even ptsd but it brings back awful memories and i feel bad but compared to starving children in afeica we are priveliged still
full zero to 100 because I know exactly how to do it.
you havent done, i respect you but you havent went from zero to 100, dont let yourself get cocky , you havent went from rags to riches like some extremely extraordinary people have

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust and thecel
691F010B A33D 4FB6 BB9D C2397C2B08A3

• WTF
thanks bro good poster very inspiring uwu 🥰

• +1
survivorship bias tier thread

@Ellipsis

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
androu tate from ohio

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, JohnDoe and Deleted member 26633
if every man can be a winner then no man is a winner

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and A23ghskung
survivorship bias tier thread

@Ellipsis

You're supposed to use your intelligence to win, like me, instead you just use it to be a little faggot on the forums and talk shit. You're a fucking loser. I make more money than you, ill be better looking, harder working, have better looking children than you, and im fucking smarter than you and more educated.

While you're talking shit. Fucking loser.

• WTF
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: justleavemealone, Deleted member 25938 and thecel
You're supposed to use your intelligence to win, like me, instead you just use it to be a little faggot on the forums and talk shit. You're a fucking loser. I make more money than you, ill be better looking, harder working, have better looking children than you, and im fucking smarter than you and more educated.

While you're talking shit. Fucking loser.

But what if all I want to do is rot on this forum?

If I could pick between living your life and living a rotter life, I’d pick the latter.

PERMAROTTERS FOREVER

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
But what if all I want to do is rot on this forum?

If I could pick between living your life and living a rotter life, I’d pick the latter.

PERMAROTTERS FOREVER

Go for it.

I'll make better threads than you too. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Anything I put my hand to I put more work in than you.

depends on what market you intend to succeed in, but you're right, with an average or above average base, when you lay the steps that people succeed with down, it isn't anything too difficult, it's mainly just knowing what you need to do and actually doing it

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: inceI and Deleted member 16220
@Jacob Hate you're one of the few people on my wavelength brodda. Let's connect over discord

That's nice and all but simply changing mindset isn't going to alter my insides and fix my health issues. People like you can't accept that some people like me were dealt a hand so bad that there's no real coming back from it. Imagine being truecel and having multiple health conditions and then some dude tells you anything is possible if i simply change my mindset as if that will cure me or not make me a truecel.

• +1
Reactions: justleavemealone and Deleted member 16220
That's nice and all but simply changing mindset isn't going to alter my insides and fix my health issues. People like you can't accept that some people like me were dealt a hand so bad that there's no real coming back from it. Imagine being truecel and having multiple health conditions and then some dude tells you anything is possible if i simply change my mindset as if that will cure me or not make me a truecel.

Fixing your mindset isn't going to solve shit.

Solving shit, is going to solve the problem. To solve the problem, you need a healthy mind.

You have it in your complete ability to eventually become whoever you want. Money, can be got. Muscle, can be got. Surgery, can be had. Friends, networking, college degrees, can be got.

Time, is the only thing you are losing, minute by minute, day by day. Money controls matter, power controls space, discipline in yourself controls your time. Mindset controls discipline.

You need mindset to have order, order to have power and money, power and money to have victory.

You can be whatever you want. Nobody cares about you. I say this because I know nobody cares about me. You don't give a fuck about me if I died today. Many men just like me have killed themselves and neither you nor I can shed a tear at this moment for them. Nobody gives a fuck except you.

Get to work. Nobody cares so don't complain. Instead of sadness you should feel pure anger. Put out that anger on work, not others, and you'll succeed.

Im poor, ugly, and a loser too. Yet im also Jacob fucking Hate. It might very well be in my fate to fail, but it's also in my ability to try.

You have no excuse. I don't give you one, or any sympathy at all. Get to work, make a plan, quit wasting time.

• JFL
Reactions: justleavemealone
Step 1. Go to law school
Step 2. Pass the Bar exam
Step 3. Say “jaw is law” in every court case and win.

just leave it bro you can't win a debate vs someone who pulls the same argument for every problem...

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Fixing your mindset isn't going to solve shit.

Solving shit, is going to solve the problem. To solve the problem, you need a healthy mind.

You have it in your complete ability to eventually become whoever you want. Money, can be got. Muscle, can be got. Surgery, can be had. Friends, networking, college degrees, can be got.

Time, is the only thing you are losing, minute by minute, day by day. Money controls matter, power controls space, discipline in yourself controls your time. Mindset controls discipline.

You need mindset to have order, order to have power and money, power and money to have victory.

You can be whatever you want. Nobody cares about you. I say this because I know nobody cares about me. You don't give a fuck about me if I died today. Many men just like me have killed themselves and neither you nor I can shed a tear at this moment for them. Nobody gives a fuck except you.

Get to work. Nobody cares so don't complain. Instead of sadness you should feel pure anger. Put out that anger on work, not others, and you'll succeed.

Im poor, ugly, and a loser too. Yet im also Jacob fucking Hate. It might very well be in my fate to fail, but it's also in my ability to try.

You have no excuse. I don't give you one, or any sympathy at all. Get to work, make a plan, quit wasting time.
Lol... just work hard and your health will be fine!!! Lets completely disregard that I'm at the mercy of bad healthcare system and shit genes. Bad response. You responded like a robot parroting the same thing in different words instead of addressing what i actually said.

Once the ball starts rolling properly it begins to pick up speed.
What about friction tho ?
Unless that's an incline then the ball will slow down

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220