it’s so fucking over. I hate school pic day

69FutureChad69

69FutureChad69

Silver
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Posts
542
Reputation
390
I look fucking deformed. like sean oprys baby pic instead i never grew up. Fucking hate every second of my pic. Ngs at school said i look exactly the same irl if not even worse then in the pic:feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy:
only good thing is some ppl said i look mad. I take that as in i have hunter eyes and positively tilted eyebrows. :feelshah: still over tho i’m roping bye
 
my pfp was me in the school toilet afterwards btw
 
  • JFL
Reactions: psltristan1
Put on clown makeup
 
  • +1
Reactions: 69FutureChad69

Similar threads

itisoverr
Replies
3
Views
34
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
incel55
Replies
5
Views
98
manletmachine
manletmachine
Lorence
Replies
2
Views
23
arkzy7
arkzy7
FoidEater
Replies
2
Views
47
jp212
jp212
chairandrope
Replies
3
Views
44
chairandrope
chairandrope

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top