its so fucking over

its not even that bad youre just cucking yourself with that hair, you need to grow out your hair to fraud your big ass forehead and make it look normal lower third aint even that bad mogs mine ngl

grow out your hair
jaw fillers for lower third
and lose the glasses get contact or smaller glasses

alright so grow your hair out a bit and fluff it up a bit and dye it black as well as your eyebrows + get contacts instead of glasses, shave your moustache and goatee and let it grow out again, shave your sideburns if you have any i can’t really see, train your neck, go gym + chew mastic gum often + debloat by looping diuretics or just going into a slight calorie deficit yiu have potentials it could make your zygos pop, hop on skincare to get brighter skin by using caffeine bags under your eyes washing you face every morning and evening followed by a toner and vitamin c serum+ shower regularly + trim all your body hair like basic grooming and shit + use chapstick + get stud earrings +fashionmaxx do all of those things and then you can ascend to htn or instead of getting a goatee and moustache you can grow out your beard to fraud your lower thirds just do all of this shit and get back to me in like 4 months