Its so funny how all the inbred muzzies started to claim Salludon as "one of their own"

Salludon in an honorary nepali, stop spewing bullshit

Still doesn't make for Pakis not to claim him. He's one of us boyo. Ogre for me tbh, all I know is that I am an Urdu-speaking Mujahir. But at least we built this country and shiet. @TRUE_CEL
Based muhajir. Should we kill more sindhis just like altaf did?

• JFL
Reactions: PLA1092
Karachi WILL be federalized
Real. Establish Muhajiristan, kill sindhis and seraiki, deport all those jahil pashtuns back to the slums of peshawar.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and PLA1092
What is mujahir
Muhajirs are the guys who funded Pakistan movement and basically made Pakistan. Jinnah, Abdul Qadeer khan and other important figures were muhajirs. @kwacker777 epic level kanging 😹😹

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Muhajirs are the guys who funded Pakistan movement and basically made Pakistan. Jinnah, Abdul Qadeer khan and other important figures were muhajirs. @kwacker777 epic level kanging 😹😹
Tbh. Back in the day R/chutyapa faggots always blamed us for not making Pakistan look like 100% A10 Kalash moggers despite them being the same curry Poonjabis lmao

Yet we built the country

• JFL
Reactions: not.curry
Tbh. Back in the day R/chutyapa faggots always blamed us for not making Pakistan look like 100% A10 Kalash moggers despite them being the same curry Poonjabis lmao

Yet we built the country
Nigga that subreddit is full of retarded nationalist who think they're nordic jfl. The only reason why this country exists is cause Abdul Qadeer Khan made a nuclear bomb ffs. Karachi alone has a gdp bigger than all of Pakistan bruh 😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: PLA1092

Yet we built the country
Ngl we probably mogg sindhis and seraikis but according to them we ruined the pheno of pakis. Poonjabis are so inferior that they had to borrow urdu from us jfl. Muhajirs are definitely superior than these retarded daggas lol

Ngl we probably mogg sindhis and seraikis but according to them we ruined the pheno of pakis. Poonjabis are so inferior that they had to borrow urdu from us jfl. Muhajirs are definitely superior than these retarded daggas lol
Idk ngl. Don't live in Pakistan so I don't see many poorfag Sindhis/Seraikis. How different do they look?

Me vs you

Who's Dalit lol? Who's inbred? You literally have nct and are a shitskin. I'm literally better than you Iol and lighter than you. Muh darkie brahmin :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: . Stop talking about people not related to you, and stop talking about caste groups that aren't your ancestors. Stick to your shitskin cowpiss drinking south indian "muh brahmins". Even my dick is probably lighter than you :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Good hair. i havent had good hair since 18

Idk ngl. Don't live in Pakistan so I don't see many poorfag Sindhis/Seraikis. How different do they look?
Sindhis and seraiki sometimes look totally same cause those retards come from their low villages to our superior Karachi. They're like south indians bruh with huge mustaches and sindhi topi/ajrak. They don't even speak urdu properly jfl. Most muhajirs don't even wanna talk to them and MQM used to shoot them mostly in the past. Since altaf is now finished, it no longer happens and millions of seraikis and sindhis have since come to Karachi. It's so over bruh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back