its so funny seeing greys complaining about the forum

D69mo

D69mo

Eco-Terrorist
Joined
Oct 15, 2024
Posts
5,609
Reputation
8,066
and that it became a "fag forum" filled with fags bro you have 24 posts You just found out that gay posting was illegal 4 minutes ago
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: burnerzz7, truejester271, Mai Sakurajima. and 5 others
Illegal 💀
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima. and Resonant
I just seen that post
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima. and Resonant
and that it became a "fag forum" filled with fags bro you have 24 posts You just found out that gay posting was illegal 4 minutes ago
And saying that the forum has “changed” like nigga come on :lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: D69mo, Mai Sakurajima. and Resonant
I miss 2019
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: underbiteuser, D69mo, dimocel and 2 others
And saying that the forum has “changed” like nigga come on :lul:
Ive visited this forum in 2016 and I can confidently say very little has changed.

Actually nothing has changed. Except the background color. And the logo.
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel, Resonant and D69mo
Ive visited this forum in 2016 and I can confidently say very little has changed.

Actually nothing has changed. Except the background color. And the logo.
I feel like 2016cels were probably smarter
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
and that it became a "fag forum" filled with fags bro you have 24 posts You just found out that gay posting was illegal 4 minutes ago
fr man i hate these greys tht recently joined man i miss peak 2023 when clavicular created this org and chico lachowski created appeal and psl👀
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
fr man i hate these greys tht recently joined man i miss peak 2023 when clavicular created this org and chico lachowski created appeal and psl👀
From Klickpincom  Get inspired by Elegant nail design inspiration that are trending right now
 
Ive visited this forum in 2016 and I can confidently say very little has changed.

Actually nothing has changed. Except the background color. And the logo.
Well this forum didn’t exist in 2016, if you were talking about PSL then yeah I’m honestly not surprised
 

Similar threads

africel
Replies
12
Views
93
Centurion Hunter
Centurion Hunter
manhattanbound
Replies
2
Views
30
supergoat972
supergoat972
johnxz
Replies
12
Views
67
threadeffort
T
The Hatman
Replies
8
Views
75
BigBallsLarry
BigBallsLarry
cursedbybones
Replies
20
Views
123
Odindvatres
Odindvatres

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top