It's so hard to leave this site...

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
...because once you've been here for a while, it becomes like a second home. I know some of you may think it's cringy, but think about it. We spend so much of our time on here. I learned so much stuff about looks theory, but not just that. I learned so much about life in general too. I have such a different perspective on life now.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Slyfex8, Mateusz74 and 11 others
facts and knowledge

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, AutisticBeaner and Deleted member 685
comfort
faux social circle
relatable people

noone here wants you to suceed though, nor to looksmax

thats why any user who is pumping out looksmaxing content has some sort of agenda

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, Deleted member 2581, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
Don't leave it then

no one likes leaving familiar places, just like a lot of people dont like moving out from there parents after living with them for so long but its just something you have to do to progress in life.
im pretty sure you dont wanna be on these sites forever.

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin, Deleted member 2581, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
It's just another social network really. Normies spend all their time on twitter and instagram whilst we spend all our time on obscure online forums.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Arkantos, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ovosoundszn, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 3043
you will never leave unless your life turns 180, which it wont, the way to limit usage by filling your days better

spending 3 hours here throughout the day isnt bad providing youve been productive

spending 8 hours here becasue you have nothing to do other than your looksmaxxing routines is a massive looksmin

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, ovosoundszn, IWantToMax and 1 other person
If you've been here for a while you will never leave.

We are like a family.
This site taught me so much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 2810
also almost no user here is healthy, when you improve your health, you will have so much hunger for life

thats what being normie is, its just being healthy

being isolated eating the same foods doing the same repetiive routines will not be fufilling anymore

for example, you will drink and go out in the evening, its no big deal when you are in good condition every few weeks. in fact its a looksmax becasue of what you get out of it

but you will have oldcells here who threw their youths in the bin telling you to preserve your collagen as they are full of regret

basically look at what the vast majority of the population do, its a pretty good idea of whats the best way to lead life.

work for a good job, a wife, kids, and a few hobbies/ social activities. you need to surround yourself with other people, one of the biggest looksmaxes there is socialsiing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2581
also almost no user here is healthy, when you improve your health, you will have so much hunger for life

being isolated eating the same foods doing the same repetiive routines will not be fufilling anymore

for example, you will drink and go out in the evening, its no big deal when you are in good condition every few weeks. in fact its a looksmax becasue of what you get out of it

but you will have oldcells here who threw their youths in the bin telling you to preserve your collagen as they are full of regret

basically look at what the vast majority of the population do, its a pretty good idea of whats the best way to lead life.

work for a good job, a wife, kids, and a few hobbies/ social activities. you need to surround yourself with other people, one of the biggest looksmaxes there is socialsiing
I actually agree with you for once

What holds you for such long and long hours here is just the addiction of theory. Whenever you start more action than reading, you will figure out that the site is great enough for ONLY short times in your week bases.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Deep shit, man.

I will remain here for years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

You are right.
Bro I can't stop laughing at this vid XD