MTN is all you need

Nobody thinks that except mentally ill retards
You dumbass, he’s posting this on looksmaxx.org, not Instagram. More users here than not think that you need to be chad. Hence why he made the post

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Most users here are sub MTN and that’s why they struggle a lot. MTN is all you need facially (unless giga manlet).

Of course it would be easier if you’re lite+ tier, but finding a girlfriend as a MTN is pretty easy. This doesn’t apply to people who spend their days at home and never go out and socialize.

I’m not saying that you can’t find a girlfriend as a sub-MTN, but it will be MUCH MUCH harder and the interest and sexual attraction will be different in a negative way.

The biggest looksmax you can do if you’re MTN facially is to gymmax.
Since you’re average looking in the face you won’t stand out much, but if you’re built you will stand out every where you go. It’s literally life changing. You can better gymmax than spend hours mentally masturbating about some jaw implants which you will never get.
I agree with the guy in the video I posted below:

htn is all you need

• +1
Reactions: DOHC and socialcel
Most users here are sub MTN and that’s why they struggle a lot. MTN is all you need facially (unless giga manlet).

Of course it would be easier if you’re lite+ tier, but finding a girlfriend as a MTN is pretty easy. This doesn’t apply to people who spend their days at home and never go out and socialize.

I’m not saying that you can’t find a girlfriend as a sub-MTN, but it will be MUCH MUCH harder and the interest and sexual attraction will be different in a negative way.

The biggest looksmax you can do if you’re MTN facially is to gymmax.
Since you’re average looking in the face you won’t stand out much, but if you’re built you will stand out every where you go. It’s literally life changing. You can better gymmax than spend hours mentally masturbating about some jaw implants which you will never get.
I agree with the guy in the video I posted below:

lmao cope

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
MTN is not enough

Nah imo low HTN is bare minimum. Majority of the hindus here rate me that and i've just started to get female attention. You need to be above average for women bc they always seek the BEST they can get. Ig you can check if im actually htn in pms tho.

Nah imo low HTN is bare minimum.
Your opinion doesn’t matter.
Majority of the hindus here rate me that
Lol
and i've just started to get female attention. You need to be above average for women bc they always seek the BEST they can get.
No they just want a normal looking guy with no major failos. Tiktok and psl autism fucked you up.
Ig you can check if im actually htn in pms tho.
Pm

• +1
Reactions: DOHC
2012 or 2024, doesn’t matter that much. Simple biology and attraction don’t change.
From my experience i had an easier time with foids i was 160lbs 6"4 ltn facially but had more options than i do now at 6"6 htn somehow with a gymaxed body to

*Only BBCs get a pass at MTN