Its so over for my OCD BPD abused dog ass

aBetterMii

aBetterMii

Petition to add Dogpill to physics
If she doesnt snap/text me for an hour my mind immediately jumps to thinking shes fucking chad or sucking his cock. Idk how to cope, i cant, i ALWAYS get thid way. It never began for me

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and latincell95
Can confirm, she is sucking me off rn

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Can confirm, she is sucking me off rn
Nope she is with me right now. We are playing split screen minecraft survival on her Xbox 360 rn.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, ChiraqJihad and aBetterMii
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Cheesyrumble
i also have severe ocd, when it gets bad it makes life a living hell
and what makes it worse is there are no coping mechanisms that work other than tranny drugs

• +1
Stop the cope. If she was really into you. She would've answered within minutes. If it takes hours to answer she probably only use u for validation and dopamine boost. This is the cold harsh truth.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, ChiraqJihad, aBetterMii and 2 others
Stop the cope. If she was really into you. She would've answered within minutes. If it takes hours to answer she probably only use u for validation and dopamine boost. This is the cold harsh truth.
Earlier today we were talking and replying within minuts for a while, but rn she mast replied an hour ago so my OCD and BPD are sky high

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
How is this cope anyways? Im literally saying shes not into me and js fucking chad?

Earlier today we were talking and replying within minuts for a while, but rn she mast replied an hour ago so my OCD and BPD are sky high
Bro, if she was really into you. It would be HER that would PANIC. She is TIRED of texting you, because she ISNT into you. SHE ONLY USES U FOR VALIDATION. GET THIS BLACKPILL INTO UR HEAD

• +1
How is this cope anyways? Im literally saying shes not into me and js fucking chad?
FORGET ABOUT HER. DELETE HER. SHE ONLY WASTE UR TIME

• So Sad
FORGET ABOUT HER. DELETE HER. SHE ONLY WASTE UR TIME
But idk, i also chose to not respond to her for like 2 ish hours earlier today twice, its just how texting be no? You gotta make eachother wait some, or are just busy, idk, i am really into her, she seems like princess material

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 19157
But idk, i also chose to not respond to her for like 2 ish hours earlier today twice, its just how texting be no? You gotta make eachother wait some, or are just busy, idk, i am really into her, she seems like princess material
Don't listen to that nigger, sometimes girls like to play faggots like that

• +1
Ur just an orbiter to her. And she doesnt care if u dont respond for 2 hours. If u think ur the only orbiter for her ur delusional. And even then. If she really cared about you she would show when u dont respond for hours.

• +1
Ur just an orbiter to her. And she doesnt care if u dont respond for 2 hours. If u think ur the only orbiter for her ur delusional. And even then. If she really cared about you she would show when u dont respond for hours.
I need to ascend to HTN or hopefully chadlite so i wont be the last choice anymore

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
I need to ascend to HTN or hopefully chadlite so i wont be the last choice anymore
U need atleast solid HTN. I can see people rate u MTN now

• +1
  • +1
dont listen to incels who most likely have minimal experience with girls tbh

she could be testing you or even playing hard to get because she likes you. hes a dipshit

• +1
dude just stfu jfl

cringe as hell pessimistic ass mfer doesnt know anything about girls

• Woah
dont listen to incels who most likely have minimal experience with girls tbh

she could be testing you or even playing hard to get because she likes you. hes a dipshit
:Comfy:i am hoping so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
Ive seen u. Ur in the Gray area between MTN and htn. But low tier htn. Like 4.25-4.5 Psl area
She just responded i always blush and get butterflies its so over for me

:Comfy:i am hoping so
ive studied this shit from experts on girls. girls do this shit it doesnt necessarily mean she sees you as some orbiter cuck automatically jfl

• +1
Reactions: NFA PB and aBetterMii
What PSL is she?
Its hard to be objective cause ive had massive crush on her for a while and she fits a weird look that I like, not super conventional, but not strangw looking. To me she js stacy, forum would probably say low HTB, with some MTBers and some upper HTBers on both ends

Its hard to be objective cause ive had massive crush on her for a while and she fits a weird look that I like, not super conventional, but not strangw looking. To me she js stacy, forum would probably say low HTB, with some MTBers and some upper HTBers on both ends
Get to solid HTN (5PSL) and she will be the one to send u message first. She will be the one to get butterflies. She will be the one to send message after 5 minutes instead of you

• So Sad
I don't know nigga. Stop being so insecure. She's probably speaking to some of her friends/eating dinner, etc. You'll be alright ma boy. WCS she's cheating on you. If so, just cut her out and move on with your life. Stop obsessing over one particular bitch.

Eita GIF by TVE Bahia

• So Sad
I don't know nigga. Stop being so insecure. She's probably speaking to some of her friends/eating dinner, etc. You'll be alright ma boy. WCS she's cheating on you. If so, just cut her out and move on with your life. Stop obsessing over one particular bitch.

Eita GIF by TVE Bahia
I am oneitiscel

• JFL
I am oneitiscel
I used to be one too bro. You'll eventually outgrow feelings for her and move on. I fucking chuckled seeing who my oneitis ended up with, a fucking white soyboy :lul::lul::lul:

• So Sad
I used to be one too bro. You'll eventually outgrow feelings for her and move on. I fucking chuckled seeing who my oneitis ended up with, a fucking white soyboy :lul::lul::lul:
Then why cant she end up with an LTN abused dog like me? Its no fair

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon and latincell95
Then why cant she end up with an LTN abused dog like me? Its no fair
Because unfortunately, we live in a time where foids receive unlimited attention, not only from other guys in your city, but guys in other countries as well, hence inflating their egos and making them think they deserve a Chad when they're average at best. Best thing we can do is the advice given on this forum: looksmaxx to your fullest potential, fix your failos through any means necessary, etc. If that doesn't work, then geomaxxing would prove to more fruitful, which is fixing to become the norm soon enough due to standards rising each year.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and aBetterMii
take a spiritual journey in the woods for 50 days to remove BLACKED.COM intrusions

• Hmm...
Reactions: Trilogy and aBetterMii
Because unfortunately, we live in a time where foids receive unlimited attention, not only from other guys in your city, but guys in other countries as well, hence inflating their egos and making them think they deserve a Chad when they're average at best. Best thing we can do is the advice given on this forum: looksmaxx to your fullest potential, fix your failos through any means necessary, etc. If that doesn't work, then geomaxxing would prove to more fruitful, which is fixing to become the norm soon enough due to standards rising each year.
Her IG is not very large by pretty emo girl standards, or normie girl standards, mine mogs hers ratio and total followers wise. But she does get way way way morr comments and a good bit more likes (no straight guys in comments from what i can see)

• JFL
Her IG is not very large by pretty emo girl standards, or normie girl standards, mine mogs hers ratio and total followers wise. But she does get way way way morr comments and a good bit more likes (no straight guys in comments from what i can see)
You seem to forget that foids have multiple media apps on their phones. While you can see she's not getting attention from straight dudes on IG, she's gonna be getting it from Snapchat, Tinder, Hinge, etc. If there's one thing foids crave is attention from GL men

• +1
You seem to forget that foids have multiple media apps on their phones. While you can see she's not getting attention from straight dudes on IG, she's gonna be getting it from Snapchat, Tinder, Hinge, etc. If there's one thing foids crave is attention from GL men
Over :feelsrope:

Just looksmaxx bro :love::love:. You're gonna be fine. Try talking to other chicks who are your followers, forget about your emo oneitis.

• So Sad