It's so over for normie dating apps

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Been follower farming a lot on Instagram recently

Today was the third time this month I've been asked if I had matched the girl on Raya (she's 19 too just lol)

For those of you who don't know, this is Raya:

An app for Chads, richcels and guys who have status

You need to fucking apply to be on it

It's so fucking over for normie apps. That's why only ugly girls hang out on there and the ratio is so fucking bad.

You literally have 18-19 year olds exclusively seeking out athletes, giga chads and celebs, with insane ratios on the app. They have their pick. Normie guys never stood a fucking chance.

You weren't even in the game.

You have 0 exposure to girls who even look remotely good.

The segregation is insanity.

These girls are reserved for celebs and Chads, while you're forced to compete against 10,000 other guys for ran through trashy sluts and landwhales with sky high standards.

2906667 793122E4 EF02 4CA8 B784 656176C94D63

Honestly just fucking lol if you even have Tinder, Hinge or Bumble installed at this point. It's Raya, Instagram, Inceldom or death. Choose one.

Holy fuck it's never been so over

3157121 3155092 Kjb936 1

@6ft4
@Amnesia

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: User28823, watah, iloveboobs and 37 others
We even have guys like Ben Afleck jestermaxxing for ethnic foids on there

@MoggerGaston

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: watah, ReadBooksEveryday, mayo mogger and 26 others

Today was the third time I've been asked if I had matched her on Raya (she's 19 too just lol)

View attachment 3134953

View attachment 3134951

View attachment 3134959
View attachment 3134962

It's so fucking over for normie apps. That's why only ugly girls hang out on there and the ratio is so fucking bad.

You literally have 18-19 year olds exclusively seeking out athletes, giga chads and celebs, with insane ratios on the app. They have their pick. Normie guys never stood a fucking chance.

Honestly just fucking lol if you even have Tinder, Hinge or Bumble installed at this point. It's Raya, Instagram, Inceldom or death. Choose one.

View attachment 3134968

@6ft4
@Amnesia
its over if ur sub celebrity or athlete brutal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Elijah_leo, watah, FacialStructure404 and 7 others
i bet every slim 5/10 civilian girl is accepted there. but the guys are all chads and rich famous fucks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, FacialStructure404, infini and 13 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, Elijah_leo, watah and 19 others
lemme guess the app consists of "hot women" that wanna date up eg: celebs and athletes and its impossible to ge ton this app as a normal dude even when ur chad ? basically monitirized hyperpagmy lol. at least women paying now

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, BoredPrince, rolloftape and 5 others
lemme guess the app consists of "hot women" that wanna date up eg: celebs and athletes and its impossible to ge ton this app as a normal dude even when ur chad ? basically monitirized hyperpagmy lol. at least women paying now
I think Chads can get on it. They make exceptions for guys who pass the elite looks threshold

• +1
Reactions: watah, billymidnight, greywind and 3 others
Most guys look like shit so you can't really blame women that much. I see guys all the time with amazing eye areas, good bones, but they don't care of themselves they are eating seed oils don't take care of their skin, look ungroomed/shit beard, nerdy, negative sex appeal. Also attractive women in their mind think they can get someone like Tommy Fury so that mentality is fucking their perception up of what they can actually get

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo, watah, mayo mogger and 7 others

Today was the third time this month I've been asked if I had matched the girl on Raya (she's 19 too just lol)

View attachment 3134953

View attachment 3134951

View attachment 3134959
View attachment 3134962

These girls are reserved for celebs and Chads, while you're forced to compete against 10,000 other guys for ran through trashy sluts and landwhales with sky high standards.

View attachment 3134979

View attachment 3134968

@6ft4
@Amnesia
Now is time to moneymaxx. Make insane appeal stacyfishes, and solicit money for date preparation, nails hair etc. Fuck these oldcels trying to compete for the JBs. Don’t they know they are getting scammed anyways?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh and truthhurts
I think for the top tier girls the competion is cutthorat, becasue it's not just about looks it's about money/status/instagram/lifestyle while still having the looks. These are the sort of guys who want those super slim, facial attractive girls. Going to be very hard to compete aganist someone like this

• +1
Reactions: Whatever, fogdart, greywind and 1 other person
Just fuck this shit so much, humanity needs a break from the internet. I remember Russia was threatening to blow up those cables that run across the Atlantic that the worldwide internet depends on, just do it at this point.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, infini, greywind and 2 others
I think for the top tier girls the competion is cutthorat, becasue it's not just about looks it's about money/status/instagram/lifestyle while still having the looks. These are the sort of guys who want those super slim, facial attractive girls. Going to be very hard to compete aganist someone like this

It's one way to get status

I've matched with some girls who have 500k+ followers and it would be insane to use them for clout and money

A few years ago a UK actress DMd me on Instagram and she had 300k at the time, now she's on well over 1M+

But I was already LTRd with my gf. Brutal. I could've leached some status from her and maybe I wouldn't be a 9-5 wagecuck

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, iloveboobs, WishIHadBBC and 5 others
damn this is very unsettling

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse
Nuke the west

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
I can't believe you, @forevergymcelling. You had all these opportunities, you do all these kind of experiments, it's obvious you crave other women. Why don't you leave your gf or cheat? Cheating without getting caught online would be easy. You can't sell the argument of being faithful, because you clearly have your mind in other women too. Who fucking cares.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, greywind and russwestbrook
Women will stop saying celebrity crush and will soon be saying celebrity slay :ogre:
Fucking brutal

"It's not like I would meet my celebrity crush Babe, don't be toxic"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, greywind, romanstock and 2 others

View attachment 3134953

View attachment 3134951

View attachment 3134959
View attachment 3134962

View attachment 3134979

View attachment 3134968

@6ft4
@Amnesia
IMG 0736

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, truthhurts, Acromegaly_Chad and 2 others

View attachment 3134953

View attachment 3134951

View attachment 3134959
View attachment 3134962

View attachment 3134979

View attachment 3134968

@6ft4
@Amnesia
Haven’t you been in an LTR for like 7 years why do you care about dating apps?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, greywind and greycel
I’d have to make $1,000,000 or win the superbowl before even being considered for that app but this ugly bitch gets let in and then goes exposing everybody for internet validation

Insane world we live in
Making $1M or winning the Super Bowl is nowhere near enough.

If you’re not sub trustfund, sub yacht and sub9.7 you might have a chance. But Tinder won’t work anyways in 2024 as long as you’re a man.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
You guys think somebody like Hexum or Drago would be allowed on the app, by those ppl in charge of deciding.. even if they weren't anywhere close to famous/ had money?

Simply because of how desired they would be..

@forevergymcelling @Seth Walsh @hypernormie @AutisticGymcel @SwissArms @Alt Number 3

• +1
Making $1M or winning the Super Bowl is nowhere near enough.

If you’re not sub trustfund, sub yacht and sub9.7 you might have a chance. But Tinder won’t work anyways in 2024 as long as you’re a man.
Tinder works for me tbh

Can broke unpopular chad go on raya ?

You guys think somebody like Hexum or Drago would be allowed on the app, by those ppl in charge of deciding.. even if they weren't anywhere close to famous/ had money?

Simply because of how desired they would be..

@forevergymcelling @Seth Walsh @hypernormie @AutisticGymcel @SwissArms @Alt Number 3
I have a feeling it would depend on how low status their job is

• Woah

View attachment 3134953

View attachment 3134951

View attachment 3134959
View attachment 3134962

View attachment 3134979

View attachment 3134968

@6ft4
@Amnesia
thats insane. never heard of this app before wow thats crazy, gold digger heaven

• JFL
Reactions: greywind and greycel
I can't believe you, @forevergymcelling. You had all these opportunities, you do all these kind of experiments, it's obvious you crave other women. Why don't you leave your gf or cheat? Cheating without getting caught online would be easy. You can't sell the argument of being faithful, because you clearly have your mind in other women too. Who fucking cares.
Haven’t you been in an LTR for like 7 years why do you care about dating apps?
Yeah been together nearly 7 years, never cheated.

I think every guy craves other women in a LTR after a certain period of time, np matter how hot she is. But for me it's not worth it, I'll never find a girl like my gf again so I'd have to be single forever. Post nut clarity makes me see it clearly too jfl. It would probably be tempting if I were rich but being single with my current working/grindnig lifestyle would be utter hell and girls would be a huge distraction from achieving my goals. I couldn't deal with the guilt if I got caught either, my gf would be insanely devastated and ruined forever.

These threads are mostly for awareness + entertainment purposes

• +1
Reactions: yuyu, MikeMew'sBitch, Norwegian LTN and 6 others
IMG 8899

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: watah, iloveboobs, infini and 4 others
Food chain doing food chain things..

Go to any resort at a very expensive all-inclusive hotel, walk past the front desk and then enter the garden with their restaurant and private pools, and you'll see how all the guests have a certain wristband on their wrist, and if you hang around there for more than a few minutes, some guard will come out of nowhere to ask you what you're doing there, where your wristband is, and invite you outside, like you're not human, like you're a thief or a freak who doesn't belong there..

Humanity is cruel, and things will only get worse and worse for the average 9-5 wageslave, with automation, AI, declining profit levels and economy, given the geopolitical and social contexts, so companies will need to cut expenses, and they will start with personnel expenses, so no more hiring after people leave, so the rest of the wageslaves will have to do the work of several people in the same time window as before..

• +1
Reactions: watah, truthhurts, BoredPrince and 1 other person
I have a feeling it would depend on how low status their job is
Really?
I think if I was in the background team at Raya and I've seen casually rich LTN-HTN, occasionally Chadlites and Chads

And very rarely a High Chad... that if I came across a Terrachad, beyond Gigachad or PSL Icon, that I would accept him because of how he would have the women addicted to the app trying to get him, when word spreads

If his job still matters, then that's crazy.. his looks are the best in the entire world.

• +1
dunno man imho tinder is still good

Someone infiltrate it and report back.

A few years ago a UK actress DMd me on Instagram and she had 300k at the time, now she's on well over 1M+
how NT was your IG profile and how many followers

did u have some posts on it or just a profile pic of u

Because the average rich, successful, socially connected and genetically good individual doesn't need dating apps made for subhumans, that give them the illusion that someone will give them a chance out there, to slay & find partners..

how NT was your IG profile and how many followers

did u have some posts on it or just a profile pic of u
NT pics, pics all over the world, parties ect
2k followers 42 posts

• +1
Reactions: Norwegian LTN and Outerz14
Because the average rich, successful, socially connected and genetically good individual doesn't need dating apps made for subhumans, that give them the illusion that someone will give them a chance out there, to slay & find partners..
Could a broke chad go on there ?

Really?
I think if I was in the background team at Raya and I've seen casually rich LTN-HTN, occasionally Chadlites and Chads

And very rarely a High Chad... that if I came across a Terrachad, beyond Gigachad or PSL Icon, that I would accept him because of how he would have the women addicted to the app trying to get him, when word spreads

If his job still matters, then that's crazy.. his looks are the best in the entire world.
Well yeah obv if you’re the most beautiful man to ever walk the earth you will probably be let onto the app

Realistically though these people can’t just let every GL dude onto the app because they have an image to sustain as well

If you are truly some unemployed 10/10 terrachad than that will probably offset the risk of you being a complete loser and giving the app a bad reputation among the users

But if you are a 10/10 terrachad you will already have a job as a male model anyway

• +1
Well yeah obv if you’re the most beautiful man to ever walk the earth you will probably be let onto the app

Realistically though these people can’t just let every GL dude onto the app because they have an image to sustain as well

If you are truly some unemployed 10/10 terrachad than that will probably offset the risk of you being a complete loser and giving the app a bad reputation among the users

But if you are a 10/10 terrachad you will already have a job as a male model anyway

Dam that's crazy
Look at my Chad tierlist:
7.5 PSL+: (Terra chad, beyond all PSL icons and chads) IRL morph tier, 1/ 250 000 000 - <20 alive
Example: Hernan Drago, Isaac Moreno. Prime Salludon (not even a joke, compare him to others side by side), Hexum

7 PSL+: (PSL icon) Worshipped here, 1/ 25 000 000 - <200 alive
Example: High tier example (7.25+ PSL) = Barrett, De Poot, Alfredo Hernandez De La Cruz, Gandy, Alexander Zanoza, Louis Allen III
Normal example (7+ PSL) = Atesh Salih, Jorge Del Rio, Tyson Ballou, O’ Pry, Meeks, Henry Cavill, Massimo Del Sante

6.75 PSL+: (Giga chad) Once a lifetime you'll see one, 1/ 1 000 000 - <4000 alive
Example: Ian sommerhalder, Francsisco Lachowski, Zach Cox, Jeff Seid, Allesandro Dellisola, Simonas Pham

6.5 PSL+: (High chad) Once every few years you'll see one, 1/ 50 000 - <80000 alive
Example: Saafiir, Kaden Hammond, Colton Haynes, Sam Dezz

6 PSL+: (Chad) Few times a year sighting if you live in a busy city, 1/ 2 000 - <2 000 000 alive
Example: Mid tier chad example (6.25+ PSL) = Zayn Malik, Amnesia, Damian Kater, Alain Delon
Low tier chad example (6+ PSL) = Lorenzo Zurzolo, Alan Ritchson

Btw, APPEAL =/= PSL, so some giga/high chads like Lachowski or Delon may have more appeal than even 7.25 PSL+. Tbh, 7.25 PSL+ have probably less appeal because they look so uncanny and perfect. For example, that Twitch streamer Amouranth thought Salludon had a Gigachad Filter on and "isn't real".
Do you think PSL Icon and above can make it onto the list with shitty backgrounds? Or even GigaChads?
What about Dellisola?

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
Yeah been together nearly 7 years, never cheated.

I think every guy craves other women in a LTR after a certain period of time, np matter how hot she is. But for me it's not worth it, I'll never find a girl like my gf again so I'd have to be single forever. Post nut clarity makes me see it clearly too jfl. It would probably be tempting if I were rich but being single with my current working/grindnig lifestyle would be utter hell and girls would be a huge distraction from achieving my goals. I couldn't deal with the guilt if I got caught either, my gf would be insanely devastated and ruined forever.

These threads are mostly for awareness + entertainment purposes
That's smart. Does she know your self awareness despite wanting to be with her?

Yeah jfl I'm pretty honest with her
How interesting. Many women are very insecure with this topic, and rightfully so. No women likes knowing their man fantasizes about creamping other women. And no man would like her woman to dream about getting fucked by random men.

Can broke unpopular chad go on raya ?
Doubt, broke unpopular chad doesn't really get you much in the real world. That chad will be capped at slaying mtb-htb women with low sex appeal unless his smv is like 1 in 1000 or less. The women on raya want the full package chad with a trust fund and an amazing social life.

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie and gigell
Yeah I suspect the app is 90% foids