Its so over if ur blackpilled because of woman in 2024

gambino

gambino

Temp. Banned
Its so over, meet subhuman Juan, hes from mexico, 5’6 brown a mexican dicklet rotten teeth and boneless with no status, he takes 2 shots of tequilla and he bangs a stacy blue ocean eyes blonde hair 5’10 in his mother esmeraldas 2 bedroom apartment with 6 siblings.

And you, your rotting even tho you could fuck a girl easily, if you are on this forum to max out your looks just to get girls ITS over. You have to DO this for urself to feel better about urself when ur outside around other men YOU have to mog, you have to get the feeling of DEMOLISHING OTHER MEN. NO woman should be ur goal to amaze whatsoever.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
why do u care so much

I can tell u from first hand experience that mogging other men even as a Ramirez looks alike doesn’t mean shit, they’re emotional and retarded and would pick a subhuman over rr, blackpill is too overstated, subhumans are slaying while chads rot

I can tell u from first hand experience that mogging other men even as a Ramirez looks alike doesn’t mean shit, they’re emotional and retarded and would pick a subhuman over rr, blackpill is too overstated, subhumans are slaying while chads rot
Yeah keep coping boyo. I guarantee you the looks level of the users in this site is far lower than that of those outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back