Its so over...

Deleted member 14978

Deleted member 14978

Diamond
I'm at my university student bar and this girl is legit kicking me to get my attention, bare in mind she is stacylite, probably the hottest girl in the whole place. She's kicked me about 3 times and I only notice because my friends tell me that she's kicking me (I'm fairly drunk). My friends push my into her so I talk to her.

As soon as I talk to her I literally just say my name and ask for hers. She then runs away as soon as I open my mouth. My friends and I just laugh at my autism. That's all I can really do, just laugh. It's well and truly over.

I was coping by thinking that maybe she was nervous or some shit but realistically she could just sense the autism as soon as I opened my mouth and moved on.

NT or death. Fuck this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, amorfati, BigNigga69 and 4 others
It's time to social skills max, OP.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244 and Deleted member 14978
Low T for not grabbing her arm and telling her to “wait mami” @kjsbdfiusdf

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 14978
What do y'all get from larping ? like I don't understand,and I love how you just had to emphasize the fact that she's
a "stacylite" just to make yourself seem more like a chad lmfao

gtfoh troll,no girl is out here giving heavy choosing signals like that to guys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Tryndamere, Deleted member 11758 and 1 other person
What do y'all get from larping ? like I don't understand,and I love how you just had to emphasize the fact that she's

gtfoh troll,no girl is out here giving heavy choosing signals like that to guys.
The uni I go to is full of very ugly people. It's an academic uni full of nerds and ethnics. I'm not super attractive or 'chad' but I'm still more attractive than about 90% of people.

And yes girls do approach guys and give off signals.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Yliaster

I really hate to tell you this but girls DO approach and some even overtly ask you out

with that being said the op post does sound like a weird larp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641 and aBetterMii
The uni I go to is full of very ugly people. It's an academic uni full of nerds and ethnics. I'm not super attractive or 'chad' but I'm still more attractive than about 90% of people.

And yes girls do approach guys and give off signals.
How are they giving off Signals ? And in what social situations ? Help my autistic ass out lmao

Truly over if you are drunk and still can't socialize

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978 and aBetterMii
Truly over if you are drunk and still can't socialize
Yeah lol. I was bullied and had body dysmorphia growing up so never really went out and now my social skills are so shit.

The only time I’ve been really social was when I was on coke. Might have to try that again

• JFL
Reactions: amorfati
@Crowz who is the guy in your avi?

I'm at my university student bar and this girl is legit kicking me to get my attention, bare in mind she is stacylite, probably the hottest girl in the whole place. She's kicked me about 3 times and I only notice because my friends tell me that she's kicking me (I'm fairly drunk). My friends push my into her so I talk to her.

As soon as I talk to her I literally just say my name and ask for hers. She then runs away as soon as I open my mouth. My friends and I just laugh at my autism. That's all I can really do, just laugh. It's well and truly over.

I was coping by thinking that maybe she was nervous or some shit but realistically she could just sense the autism as soon as I opened my mouth and moved on.

NT or death. Fuck this
Sounds to me that she's retarded. Don't go messing with that. It's wrong and sick. And that's how you'll get your ass busted! Guys taking advantage of retarded women happens all too often in this country. And it must stop.

She's crazy or there's something wrong with your voice.