It's so sad how modern society has rendered a signficant portion of otherwise normal functioning men as incels

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
It's fucked to think about it, a lot of normal, decent guys out there will never be able to have sex due to the way society is structured. We had previously lived in tribes which gave us ample opportunity to meet women and it had allowed us to really forge connections and bonds - it was much easier social circlemaxxing back then. But now due to the way we've structured our society, a new era has been born.

The era of the shut-in, the technologically obsesed, the era where going outside is no longer a neccesity. We can work from home, we have online school, we can order food online, we can even create our own home gyms. We've reduced the need to going outside and as a result we've destroyed and ruined the chance for otherwise normal men to meet women. These men have no chance on tinder, women do not have an issue in accessing the dating market.

If we no longer had this shut in culture, I gurantee you a lot of "incels" would otherwise have grown up to be fully functioning normal humans. One may argue we have the chance to meet women in poorly lit clubs and bars, where the air reeks of cigarettes and the smell of alcohol lingers in the air. To that I say, this is not how we were meant to meet. We did not evolve to meet in such circumstances, in fact it is our lack of adaption to alcohol and selecting mates which leads both men and women to make poor decisions. These artificial environments create hypergamy, and limit the dating market for men.

The solution to this shut in issue is difficult. We can looksmax all we want, but the issue at hand is still there. Looksmaxxing is putting a band aid/plaster on this societal issue, sure you as the individual are now able to access the market, but what about your fellow man? What should happen to him?

The solution to this issue from a logical standpoint would be cold approach/daygame but as many of us know, daygame is essentially dead. Approaching women on the streets is a stupid idea, in fact it relates back to my fundemental argument - it is an un-natural environment. What instead we need is an environment where we are in contact with women constantly and this environment does not have to be sexual, but merely having frequent encounters with the same person whether it be a glance or smile, already puts us on good footing in our quest to stimulate a tribe-like environment.

For now, all I can think of is approaching women at the gym you see regularly but making each encounter very brief and only building familiarity and adding some flirting in. This war of attrition method has worked for me when making friends from the gym, I'll argue that a lot of us on this site have done this method but were never aware of it since in my experience this is how friendships/relationships are built. Brief but frequent encounters to familiarise onself and then slowly pushing for longer conversations and whatnot.

Places like a coffee shop could work, however the chances of you seeing the same person at the same time in a coffee shop is slim to none, and the same applies to a book shop.

So it really does leave us this question:- Where do we find people who we encounter on a regular basis? Perhaps at a bus stop? You may take a certain bus at a certain time and there is someone else who takes that same bus with you at the same time. Perhaps you may frequent a park which you go on for walks, and there is someone else who does the same thing? The possibilities are endless.

You should compile a list of places you frequent regularly and try to go at certain set hours, you may start noticing individuals who are familiar faces. Approach them, make an excuse, anything. Approach them and keep your interaction brief and repeat. Repeat till you feel it is necessary to prolong the conversation.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Paroxysm, germanlooks, Rt-Rust1 and 7 others
Locationmaxxing to SEA, Latin America or EE is a solution.

• JFL
Reactions: iwillbeflinch
Being a stalker might help

• JFL
Reactions: iwillbeflinch
Jewsdidthis

• WTF
Reactions: stevielake
It's fucked to think about it, a lot of normal, decent guys out there will never be able to have sex due to the way society is structured. We had previously lived in tribes which gave us ample opportunity to meet women and it had allowed us to really forge connections and bonds - it was much easier social circlemaxxing back then. But now due to the way we've structured our society, a new era has been born.

The era of the shut-in, the technologically obsesed, the era where going outside is no longer a neccesity. We can work from home, we have online school, we can order food online, we can even create our own home gyms. We've reduced the need to going outside and as a result we've destroyed and ruined the chance for otherwise normal men to meet women. These men have no chance on tinder, women do not have an issue in accessing the dating market.

If we no longer had this shut in culture, I gurantee you a lot of "incels" would otherwise have grown up to be fully functioning normal humans. One may argue we have the chance to meet women in poorly lit clubs and bars, where the air reeks of cigarettes and the smell of alcohol lingers in the air. To that I say, this is not how we were meant to meet. We did not evolve to meet in such circumstances, in fact it is our lack of adaption to alcohol and selecting mates which leads both men and women to make poor decisions. These artificial environments create hypergamy, and limit the dating market for men.

The solution to this shut in issue is difficult. We can looksmax all we want, but the issue at hand is still there. Looksmaxxing is putting a band aid/plaster on this societal issue, sure you as the individual are now able to access the market, but what about your fellow man? What should happen to him?

The solution to this issue from a logical standpoint would be cold approach/daygame but as many of us know, daygame is essentially dead. Approaching women on the streets is a stupid idea, in fact it relates back to my fundemental argument - it is an un-natural environment. What instead we need is an environment where we are in contact with women constantly and this environment does not have to be sexual, but merely having frequent encounters with the same person whether it be a glance or smile, already puts us on good footing in our quest to stimulate a tribe-like environment.

For now, all I can think of is approaching women at the gym you see regularly but making each encounter very brief and only building familiarity and adding some flirting in. This war of attrition method has worked for me when making friends from the gym, I'll argue that a lot of us on this site have done this method but were never aware of it since in my experience this is how friendships/relationships are built. Brief but frequent encounters to familiarise onself and then slowly pushing for longer conversations and whatnot.

Places like a coffee shop could work, however the chances of you seeing the same person at the same time in a coffee shop is slim to none, and the same applies to a book shop.

So it really does leave us this question:- Where do we find people who we encounter on a regular basis? Perhaps at a bus stop? You may take a certain bus at a certain time and there is someone else who takes that same bus with you at the same time. Perhaps you may frequent a park which you go on for walks, and there is someone else who does the same thing? The possibilities are endless.

You should compile a list of places you frequent regularly and try to go at certain set hours, you may start noticing individuals who are familiar faces. Approach them, make an excuse, anything. Approach them and keep your interaction brief and repeat. Repeat till you feel it is necessary to prolong the conversation.
anyway the reason why so many men are incel is poor health caused by shitty environement (autism, jaw recession, allergies, all caused by poor diet and exposure to chemicals and also probably lack of physical activity)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Deleted member 9426
anyway the reason why so many men are incel is poor health caused by shitty environement (autism, jaw recession, allergies, all caused by poor diet and exposure to chemicals and also probably lack of physical activity)
This is all cope.

99% are genetics
Not denying that the environment is worse theses days but still if environment was the main cause there couldn’t exist any Chadlites and Chads

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
This is all cope.

99% are genetics
Not denying that the environment is worse theses days but still if environment was the main cause there couldn’t exist any Chadlites and Chads
I have reasons to think it's enviromental but am afraid of giving them away, PM

There is absolutely nothing attractive about normalcy, attraction is objective but unconventional

This is all cope.

99% are genetics
have my reasons to think as I do nigga