Its so sad to think every single girl in this world would rather be alone than with u.

RichardSpencel

RichardSpencel

Suck my mog
Being ugly is like when u drop 5c on the floor but it's not worth the calorie to pick it up.

Chad and Stacy,Stacy and Chad winners of the genetic lottery.

Fuck I'm so tired of being an incel freak,someone pls come kill me or if you're female have sex with me than kill me,or kill me than have sex with me your choice.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Ropemaxing, Deleted member 39 and 1 other person
Can I have sex with you? No homo.

Can I have sex with you? No homo.
fuark my face is clear but my dick just got a pimple which hurts a bit ngl tbh need to skin care routine my dick ngl tbh thoughts?

fuark my face is clear but my dick just got a pimple which hurts a bit ngl tbh need to skin care routine my dick ngl tbh thoughts?
From now on, everytime you stick your cock in @Nibba 's asshole, wear a condom, otherwise you're going to keep breaking out.

You could always go to for sub 4 girls

Just play the import slav girl from slavland game. Didn't Trump and Richard Spencer both do this?

It truly feels like I'm dreaming. Having a nightmare. I cannot believe I lost the genetic lottery. I'll live an existence to my last breath without ever being able to fulfill my needs.
When even taking a simple selfie takes immense courage, you know something is wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
It truly feels like I'm dreaming. Having a nightmare. I cannot believe I lost the genetic lottery. I'll live an existence to my last breath without ever being able to fulfill my needs.
When even taking a simple selfie takes immense courage, you know something is wrong.
I would fuck this duck @Curious0 into oblivion once his anal gets in my horizons
@Nibba thoughts? he is a tasty one

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I would fuck this duck @Curious0 into oblivion once his anal gets in my horizons
@Nibba thoughts? he is a tasty one
I'd fuck your moist eye socket (nohomo)

I'd fuck your moist eye socket (nohomo)
my eyes are too hooded with actual bone you subhuman:feelskek:oh wait ur dicklet with small girth so you would probably fit in it:feelshaha:
ok was too harsh I love you so much don't take it too hard. I love you curious0 :feelscry: pls I ...:feelsping: ur my friendcel:feelsbadman:

my eyes are too hooded with actual bone you subhuman:feelskek:oh wait ur dicklet with small girth so you would probably fit in it:feelshaha:
ok was too harsh I love you so much don't take it too hard. I love you curious0 :feelscry: pls I ...:feelsping: ur my friendcel:feelsbadman:
Ur not using enough emojis ???????