It's still over for the majority of guys here including me

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Literally just go outside or start working at the supermarket and you'll get what I mean, we stand no chance. Most women between 16-30 these days are fucking whores that we stand NO chance with whatsoever. And even then, what satisfaction should fucking a hot but used up whore bring you when her hole is already loose from other dicks that were probably even bigger? It's just your turn and it's nothing intense for her.

I thought looksmaxxing would help and I remember thinking mewing alone was gonna turn me chad but it's just all cope in the end, women live life on absolute tutorial mode and can get a 6'5 wide framed white chad off of tinder or real life easily.

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3 and Deleted member 1464
dn r title
dn r wall of text
saw ur avi
and decided to reply

Ore wa slayer da. Onna ni Hajimete daette Kara, go-byou Inai ni uchi e doukoushite moraeru

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 685
More proof that weebs are retarded

Ohh sorry I thought you shit posted. I like you too

Ore wa honmono da zo. Sonkei shiro

same tbh i thought i could turn into chadlite at least but that was a wishful thinking, im slowly accepting my subhumanity and trying to embrace it

93DCF798 C1AC 47CF 9747 DE6D287B07E0

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, SikKunt, GenericChad1444 and 4 others
Eventually I will die, I will never have eternal life, it's over for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 685
I hope a school shooting happens at the high school of my online ex latina gf that cheated. Her name is Daisy Ramirez Perez and she lives in New Jersey, goes to Hunterdon Central!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, crosshold and verZYownZZun
As soon as I get a better job Im paying protitues monthly, gonna still gymmaxing maybe something happens at 12% bf

sad shit man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I hope a school shooting happens at the high school of my online ex latina gf that cheated. Her name is Daisy Ramirez Perez and she lives in New Jersey, goes to Hunterdon Central!!!

true

• +1
legit am 2psl even if i looksmaxxed am still gonna be 3psl.

It is over for a noticeably large amount of males.

• +1