It’s summer guys, It’s Fucking Over.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Mentally unstable.
While i’m here in my shitty 9-5 office cucking job, stacies and chads are outside in the sun at the beach, having fun and tanning.

I’m here in the office and i’m running through the radiations of my fucking 8yr old PC.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clqs, Detective, 5'7 zoomer and 12 others
While i’m here in my shitty 9-5 office cucking job, stacies and chads are outside in the sun at the beach, having fun and tanning.

I’m here in the office and i’m running through the radiations of my fucking 8yr old PC.
They ain't out in the sun currently weather is dog shit

• Hmm...
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Never began for us

• +1
quit your job

wageslaving is not for us incels who dont benefit from society

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clqs, murdah, DeadTrees and 4 others
quit your job

wageslaving is not for us incels who dont benefit from society
He is gonna rawmeatmaxx steroidmaxx lifemaxx so he needs the money right

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees and PseudoMaxxer

when is summer starting?

I was worried my mt2 wasn't gonna arrive before the weather got better but looks like I don't have to worry.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, try2beme and PseudoMaxxer
Arnt you a ukcel
no
exactly
need money
View attachment 2973341

when is summer starting?

I was worried my mt2 wasn't gonna arrive before the weather got better but looks like I don't have to worry.
Germany weather is kinda bad it seems, here it’s still not SUMMER, but it’s definitely already hot enough to go swim and tan

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wsada and asdvek
Just work 80 hours a week, dont be a pussy

Brandon Carter worked 80 hours a week in his 20s and saved 100k in few years and he started his own bussines

Now at 40 he is multi millionaire

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and SoundnVision
no

exactly

need money

Germany weather is kinda bad it seems, here it’s still not SUMMER, but it’s definitely already hot enough to go swim and tan
It's 11 degrees here fella

is mt2 worth it ? doesnt make ur face tomato?
you only tend to flush red right after injections, but I'm already a tomato.
no

exactly

need money

there's only been two days so far this year that were hot enough to swim and back then the water was still too fucking cold so in reality more like 0 days.

• +1

Dude nust go become an athlete. A worldclass fighter. You got no other choice in freedom. Dont say ‘Im a subhuman’ even subhumans become GOATs in sports

dont need money when rotmaxxing in your room on the internet.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
10 more days until summer tho??

• +1
become a lithuanian druglord

Does anyone even enjoy sunbathing? It's beyond boring and annoying to roast your skin in sunlight. I swear filthy normshits all do it solely for vanity (thinking brown skin will looksmax them) and pretend they enjoy muh sun

• +1
Just work 80 hours a week, dont be a pussy

Brandon Carter worked 80 hours a week in his 20s and saved 100k in few years and he started his own bussines

Now at 40 he is multi millionaire
I wanna enjoy my life

Just visit the beach, bro or you could even get a more exciting job like a lifeguard instead of your boring office job!

• JFL
Yeah but you can put a paper on a ballot every 4 years so you are a free person :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Time to restart the process fresh for next year. I’m too late to look on point this summer

• +1
Time to restart the process fresh for next year. I’m too late to look on point this summer
Fr, i’m fat as fuck and skinny fat now.

It’s over for me, I get no sleep and i’m low on test.

I’ll starve myself a bit and try to train hard but K don’t think i’ll be able to do sum about it

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Truly over indeed, bro. I was about to order SARMs a few months back to start this summer with a shredded beach body, but I was too high inhib, thinking I’d get scammed and lose money. Now I’m stuck as a skinny twig for another year. Guess I’ll have to pin my hopes on summer 2025 to finally ascend.

• +1