It's that time again. After a 3 day break from rating I'm back. Second Chad I've rated on Fiverr - but is he a Chad? You tell me

Just a slight rhino with slight tanning can ascend him in harmony aspect and getting him 1 IRL point

View attachment 1518793

But I think it is focal lenght so I don't prononce myself totally
think he should take better pictures before telling him to be going under a knife tbh :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, MakinItHappenReturn and Mrinfinityx
front cam selfies contribute to mental illness.
Even GigaChads get cucked by this hidden Jewish tool, get swiped left on Tinder periods

Images 4

VS
E2FGLNqXIAAv6lL

Rodrigo Guirao on Instagram  Pasa a dejarles un beso de las buenas noches  Bueno fueron

Rodrigo guirao tvresidence

VS
Fc8ee251dc649a24da62eba0fe3ac5d1

564full rodrigo guirao daz

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ItalianCesso and Patient A
Definitely a chadlite while being skinny fat, no gym, bad hair, no skin halo, no fashion or even height maxxing detected.
This being said potential of solid chad if looksmaxxes but chadlite at his baseline

I’d agree with your rating. Once again another solid rating

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and Patient A
Definitely a chadlite while being skinny fat, no gym, bad hair, no skin halo, no fashion or even height maxxing detected.
This being said potential of solid chad if looksmaxxes but chadlite at his baseline

I’d agree with your rating. Once again another solid rating

Punching Air GIF - Punching Air - Discover & Share GIFs

• Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Not a chad, but he's above average and the 6'1 is helping him for sure.

Htn to chadlite psl wise.

• +1
Holy actually fuck, people actually can’t rate for shit. Actually kinda getting worried especially when people have spent years on this site. Even anyone having any thoughts of that guy being anywhere close to chad levels seriously needs a reality check.

yeah he got good bone structure and all of that, but can’t anyone here see his problems? Jfl. He seriously lacks harmony and sex appeal. No girl would get wet by looking at him. No girl would say ah, what a hot handsome guy.

he looks like the everyday average guy i see at the streets every day, nothing at all striking about him
He is at best high tier normie considering he also got good height.

people here focus way too much about facial feature and bone structure and so on and completely forget about harmony and how everything blends in together with your looks

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, Preoximerianas, MikeMew'sBitch and 1 other person
Holy actually fuck, people can’t rate for shit. Even anyone having any thoughts of that guy being anywhere close to chad levels seriously needs a reality check.

yeah he got good bone structure and all of that, but can’t anyone here see his problems? Jfl. He seriously lacks harmony and sex appeal. No girl would get wet by looking at him.

He is at best high tier normie

Holy actually fuck, people actually can’t rate for shit. Actually kinda getting worried especially when people have spent years on this site. Even anyone having any thoughts of that guy being anywhere close to chad levels seriously needs a reality check.

yeah he got good bone structure and all of that, but can’t anyone here see his problems? Jfl. He seriously lacks harmony and sex appeal. No girl would get wet by looking at him. No girl would say ah, what a hot handsome guy.

he looks like the everyday average guy i see at the streets every day, nothing at all striking about him
He is at best high tier normie considering he also got good height.

people here focus way too much about facial feature and bone structure and so on and completely forget about harmony and how everything blends in together with your looks

Explain WHY he lacks sex-appeal

Not disagreeing with you

But what is the WHY

It might just be neck, frame and colouring - all 3 of which are fairly upgradable

Below average
Awful lips + looks like he has a slight underbite + narrow jaw + manlet

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Below average
Awful lips + looks like he has a slight underbite + narrow jaw + manlet
If this is below average I shouldn't have came out of my mom's womb

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Patient A, Scorpioned and 1 other person
7/10 imo.

• +1
This is why aspie-like detailed analyzing doesnt work for perceived physical human attraction. On paper and when analyzed in fragments he looks good, in reality/photos he looks like any other mid-high tier normie. He literally has no striking features and nothing that would making him stand out from average normies i see on the street. Just instinctively when i look at him he doesnt give me that chad vibes nor would i say "shit i need to move away from him otherwise he gonna mog me"

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, Preoximerianas and MakinItHappenReturn

Not disagreeing with you

But what is the WHY

It might just be neck, frame and colouring - all 3 of which are fairly upgradable
1. No striking features, nothing stands out at all. Eye area got really good shape but it totally lacks the harmony thats needed.
2. Low collagen - Looks like a corpse, lacks the youthfulness and the healthy glow that healthy attractive people have
3. Recession - He got very good jaw forward growth with cheekbone recession - Low cheekbones which makes the face look fatter and less sharp in 3/4 view which also ruin he harmony ESPECIALLY, when he got great jaw growth.
4. Lips - they ruin his harmony due to the general shape of the lips, lack of color which make him look very corpse like.
5. Proportions. His head shape does not fit well together with his body at all. Very uncanny and weird. Sexual attraction often comes from having a good symmetric baseline of your looks. Mathematics, That everything basically blends in together. However in his case, there are so many flaws all together that just makes his sex appeal go down a lot even though in theory he's a very good looking guy.

These are obvious things you can't ignore and look pass if you are a rater that get paid for what you're doing. Not trying to shit on you as we are all humans and we have different views of what attractiveness is. But in this case , its pretty damn obvious that this guy isn't a chad.

Definitely got good potential and it's not "over" for him in anyway. He can easily get a good looking girlfriend especially with his height.

• +1
Reactions: ItalianCesso, MakinItHappenReturn and Preoximerianas
This is a horribly inaccurate rating and is indicative that your perspective has been warped by spending too much time in PSL spheres. You're so fixated on analyzing the face detail by detail, but you're missing the big picture - he doesn't look very good

So is he jut frauding and height frauding?

seems like he’s trying so hard to fraud chad and at the same time takes shit distorted pictures.

i hate rate me s so much i’m too aware of looks for this gay reality distortion mind games retardation.

fuck this sub forum.

High-tier normie or maybe, pushing chadlite. He's got some good features but has overall bad harmony.

Also did you just say he has a good shade of brown eyes? Holy cringe, they're just regular ol' brown eyes:forcedsmile:

pale skin and non-vibrant lips kill him. low chadlite atm imo/htn in some pics.

Even if you changed his lips to a nice pink and left his skin as is it would ascend him massively. The way his lips kinda blend into the philtrum is a failo and makes them look thin when theyre quite plump

The overall face seems less than the sum of the parts to me. I do not see him mogging Harry styles, Timothee Chalamet, Chris Pratt, etc. ( Low Chadlites) @StrangerDanger
Lmao what the fuck
that guy is like HTN looks like a squintmaxxed school shooter

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
What is this Fish Eye Lens theory? Any insight on it?
I’m not just being a cunt for the sake of it when I’ve said that yours and wheat waffles ratings have been shit but they are somewhat high effort.

i wouldn’t properly acknowledge shit and low effort ratings.

personally I hardly rate people because they hardly ever take decent pictures.

I would not rate this guys pictures in such detail when the pictures are a visually distorted reality. Part of rating is noticing distortion, but it’s limiting.

I’m not just being a cunt for the sake of it when I’ve said that yours and wheat waffles ratings have been shit but they are somewhat high effort.

i wouldn’t properly acknowledge shit and low effort ratings.

personally I hardly rate people because they hardly ever take decent pictures.

I would not rate this guys pictures in such detail when the pictures are a visually distorted reality. Part of rating is noticing distortion, but it’s limiting.

You're a pretentious cunt indeed.

I have rated 22 people you performative defaming fuck and this is the first one where I have gone wrong.

You Gen Zoomer Doomer nerdy twat.

You are the negative sort of gimp that only recounts people's Ls.

Faggot..

7eeb7e3e32c1b4890829570f2c0d6269

1. No striking features, nothing stands out at all. Eye area got really good shape but it totally lacks the harmony thats needed.
2. Low collagen - Looks like a corpse, lacks the youthfulness and the healthy glow that healthy attractive people have
3. Recession - He got very good jaw forward growth with cheekbone recession - Low cheekbones which makes the face look fatter and less sharp in 3/4 view which also ruin he harmony ESPECIALLY, when he got great jaw growth.
4. Lips - they ruin his harmony due to the general shape of the lips, lack of color which make him look very corpse like.
5. Proportions. His head shape does not fit well together with his body at all. Very uncanny and weird. Sexual attraction often comes from having a good symmetric baseline of your looks. Mathematics, That everything basically blends in together. However in his case, there are so many flaws all together that just makes his sex appeal go down a lot even though in theory he's a very good looking guy.

These are obvious things you can't ignore and look pass if you are a rater that get paid for what you're doing. Not trying to shit on you as we are all humans and we have different views of what attractiveness is. But in this case , its pretty damn obvious that this guy isn't a chad.

Definitely got good potential and it's not "over" for him in anyway. He can easily get a good looking girlfriend especially with his height.

Respect for giving reasonings. Not like this dullard Patient Zzzzzzzzzzz

You're a pretentious cunt indeed.

I have rated 22 people you performative defaming fuck and this is the first one where I have gone wrong.

You Gen Zoomer Doomer nerdy twat.

You are the negative sort of gimp that only recounts people's Ls.

Faggot..

View attachment 1520755
I didn’t say you went wrong with this one you self abusive dog.

Not disagreeing with you

But what is the WHY

Yeah, he needs to hit the gym , get a better haircut and stop sucking his cheeks inside like a retard.

• JFL
Girls consider this guy normie but he doesnt mog anyone 6psl he is clear 5.5psl

Doubt he is 6'1. Short arms, ulna, narrow frame, body proportions scream him being 5'7-5'8

@VicMackey
Yeah great rater :soy: