It's time for me to incel exit

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Fuck this toxic culture. Tons of hours wasted arguing with degenerate retards, when i could have espanded my culture and become a Better, more interesting Person. Your views are mysoginist, i don't share them, i don't think all girls are whores, those are the girls you attract because you're degenerates.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine, jisko32, Gargantuan and 17 others
noooo stay bhai we can make this work 😉

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
u are stuck here forever, never forget this the bull

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and the BULL
u are stuck here forever, never forget this the bull
No i'm done with you, all of your irrefutable truths have no scientific evidence

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine, halloweed, n0rthface and 1 other person
Read the dhanmapada to not be deluded by suffering

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, mirrormogger, Despicable and 1 other person

Teach italians to wash their hands

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, flippasav, SidharthTheSlayer and 2 others
Fuck this toxic culture. Tons of hours wasted arguing with degenerate retards, when i could have espanded my culture and become a Better, more interesting Person. Your views are mysoginist, i don't share them, i don't think all girls are whores, those are the girls you attract because you're degenerates.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Gargantuan, JL~ and 4 others
No i'm done with you, all of your irrefutable truths have no scientific evidence
like what, that women prefer taller men and not manlet height cucked italians?

1716381969413d

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan
See you tommorow

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
I don't dislike woman or races etc either.

like what, that women prefer taller men and not manlet height cucked italians?
There Is no proof that all women prefer Wide jaw "chads" because they supposedly have a Better hormonal profile, when many top tier athletes have narrow jaws. Beauty standards vary across time and space and different women have different preferences

• +1
Reactions: jisko32 and Despicable
Surprisingly, this is only your 2nd “goodbye” thread.

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger
Goodbye. See you tomorrow.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, LegitUser and moreroidsmoredates
Just shut up.

• Ugh..
Reactions: the BULL
Just shut up.
There Is no scientific evidence that supports incels' claims, only anecdotes and tales from the dark basements, tik toks from vapid girls in search of 15 minutes fame and so on.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and n0rthface
You can remove looksmax.org from the bull, but you Can't remove the bull from looksmax.org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Bomber517, Despicable and 3 others
Very unlikely

There Is no scientific evidence that supports incels' claims, only anecdotes and tales from the dark basements, tik toks from vapid girls in search of 15 minutes fame and so on.
Just lol at the post in OP, you’re calling people misogynistic and act like a women lover, but at the same time you called women retarded.

You change day by day, your opinions never stand.

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517
Ah, yes, I heard this talk before. He's headed for the
Rainbow Wow GIF by Declan McKenna

Just lol at the post in OP, you’re calling people misogynistic and act like a women lover, but at the same time you called women retarded.

Yesterday he was bitching about not getting laid and that women only love chads like wishiwaschico and now he's playing a dumb bluepill redditor.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, mirrormogger and moreroidsmoredates

there are good ltr material women and vapid shallow women, incels generalize and think that every single woman on earth has the same thought pattern and behaviour.

• +1
Reactions: Despicable
Yesterday he was bitching about not getting laid and that women only love chads like wishiwaschico and now he's playing a dumb bluepill redditor.
i changed i talked to a girl who lost her v at 26 and studies antropology she explained me things better than you do. you're not cultured on the subject

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and Bomber517
I lost you at "scientific evidence". Please, no...

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Legit thread though, some users have spent so much time on here that it has made them out of touch with reality. Some of their beliefs border on delusional.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: n0rthface, BigJimsWornOutTires and the BULL
theres no way i went to bed 10 hours ago and ur still on here rambling and whining and complaining. @WishIwasChico is gonna grape ur crush get over it and move on and become a monk and jerk off or something

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and the BULL
theres no way i went to bed 10 hours ago and ur still on here rambling and whining and complaining. @WishIwasChico is gonna grape ur crush get over it and move on and become a monk and jerk off or something
not all girls are whores and not all girls like "chads". actually smarter more sophisticated girls have completely different tastes than your average gym slit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and tombradylover
not all girls are whores and not all girls like "chads". actually smarter more sophisticated girls have completely different tastes than your average gym slit
i told u that yesterday but u said i was coping wtf :lul::lul:. Not tryna be mean but are u actually schizo?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Bomber517
i told u that yesterday but u said i was coping wtf :lul::lul:. Not tryna be mean but are u actually schizo?
i'm just too gullible i read some thread of forum "chads" saying all women are whores and i believe it so i need external reassurance to get in touch with how real world works again

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and tombradylover
Incel means involuntary celibate, it means you can't choose, it's not like one day you decide to stop being an incel and then you will somehow magically get a girlfriend/wife, you will still be an incel!

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad
we need to leave this forum

Once you join you can’t escape