It’s time to break up the circlejerk of Lefort Surgeries

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
For real, it’s getting fucking annoying. “Muh Lefort 1!” “Muh modded Lefort 3!!” Sorry buddyboyo, but a Lefort won’t make you into a male model, nor make you significantly more attractive to women (unless you’re deformed or have something really wrong, which at that point you would have already had a Lefort and not on a looksmaxing forum).

Quit it with the Lefort circlejerking. Come back to reality. No surgeon is going to cut open your face and move your bones around for aesthetic purposes. Even if you got it, you would still be unattractive to women. You would still not be 100% happy with the result. You will still find another feature to nitpick. “Muh Dr. Sinn! My zygo is .05mm off centered. Do you think you can realign it?”

Lefort is a pipe dream for 95% of the Lefort circlejerkers. Keep daydreaming about your “brand new life” after you get it though. You can never escape your shitty bones you developed.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: lookserumaxeru, Deleted member 1464, Mateusz74 and 10 others
Freezing temperature iq

idek what that is tbh

circlejerking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and MammothActuary
When you type in bimax jaw surgery on Google one of the first links talks about how so many people nowadays are getting this purely for asthetics and that doctors now have to evaluate what results the person wants etc.

Also nah dude I'm just trying to get to 6 - 6.5 psl hopefully 6.5.

Hopefully hair transplant and maybe bimax or probably more realistically custom jaw implants will maybe get me there.

not a letter

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
It is over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and pisslord
Look man, let me be clear. I did not read a single word; only thread title was read. But do not be furious my dear friend. Your avi gave me halo effect so here is the deal. Lefort is not a cope. You mut change your opinion about this topic. Tldr Cope; just cope.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo, Gebirgscel, Abyss Dweller and 3 others
if i had the money i would, i just want to look normal

• +1
Reactions: Abyss Dweller
didnt read but you need Lefort 3 asap

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
i didnt read any of this, but it was a good read

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
Class 2 bite here and my orthodontist adviced me to atleast get a SARPE

Am I coping

stfu stupid cunt
you can "circlejerk" it, but there are guys who really need it and it would benefit me a fking lot lookswise and of functionality.
Matter of fact, if I had a question regarding which jaw surgery I need, I would go to jawsurgeryforum and not ask the 15 year old Indian members here, who dont even know what the LeFort fractures are.

This website is for shitposting only and to keep other people below us lookswise, by giving them advice, which they cant follow (but solve the problems of their flaws) by recommending various surgeries.

But matter of fact is, that only the good side is seen about surgery, namely the ascended users which got implants or whatever and the only bad thing discussed here is "You wont ever get a LeFort buddyboyo"

Out of 5 surgeons you ask, there is probably someone who would give you LeFort1 just because he needs money

What is not discussed here is the relapse, which is far more important than "muh cope and circlejerking"

I think I dodge major bullets here because I would only discuss certain surgeries with other members who got it or are very knowledgable about it, but would rather go elsewhere

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo and Thushespokeofit
Class 2 bite here and my orthodontist adviced me to atleast get a SARPE

Am I coping

stfu stupid cunt
you can "circlejerk" it, but there are guys who really need it and it would benefit me a fking lot lookswise and of functionality.
Matter of fact, if I had a question regarding which jaw surgery I need, I would go to jawsurgeryforum and not ask the 15 year old Indian members here, who dont even know what the LeFort fractures are.

This website is for shitposting only and to keep other people below us lookswise, by giving them advice, which they cant follow (but solve the problems of their flaws) by recommending various surgeries.

But matter of fact is, that only the good side is seen about surgery, namely the ascended users which got implants or whatever and the only bad thing discussed here is "You wont ever get a LeFort buddyboyo"

Out of 5 surgeons you ask, there is probably someone who would give you LeFort1 just because he needs money

What is not discussed here is the relapse, which is far more important than "muh cope and circlejerking"

I think I dodge major bullets here because I would only discuss certain surgeries with other members who got it or are very knowledgable about it, but would rather go elsewhere

Just cuntfiddence bro with a easily 5 meager dollars I will teach you how to have more cuntfiddence bro

ah

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Lefort 1 Impaction + CCW Rotation + Subnasal lip lift + Side Wing osteotomy + Infraorbital rim implants + Alar base reduction + Tip plasty

Me= :chad:

@dodt

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
Jawsurgeryforums registration is closed :feelsrope: :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
When you type in bimax jaw surgery on Google one of the first links talks about how so many people nowadays are getting this purely for asthetics and that doctors now have to evaluate what results the person wants etc.

Also nah dude I'm just trying to get to 6 - 6.5 psl hopefully 6.5.

Hopefully hair transplant and maybe bimax or probably more realistically custom jaw implants will maybe get me there.
Same. Can probably get insurance to cover my BiMax too because of severe malocclusion. We're gonna ascend bro