Its time to lock in for a career

maxilofailo

maxilofailo

magic in ascesion
In uni and anxiety over a major/career is inbound. From AI taking over to globalization (currys and chinks want my job), I need to know what ONE thing to get good at and master.
Some options considering

MAJOR -
Finance
Accounting :
Management Info Systems
Any type of Engineering
Pre-Med (MED school ---> Doc)
Pre-LAW (LAW school --> Lawyer)
Comp Sci

Gen thoughts :
Im not particularly high IQ, No MENSA tests but I just know jfl
I dont love the idea of debt but doctor is still here because its a high status job, lot of money, and pretty much guaranteed a job once med school inbound, also best job security (almost infinite)
law here despite debt because I believe I could do it the best out of any other field here
Not the greatest @ math, weakest subject, but all high paying jobs require bill gates level math lol thats why engineering is here
went to fin/accgt/mis because they require math but not too much
business major rn, want to switch, family will be resistant

What Im asking here is how I would narrow down what I want to do? By next semester I have to lock in to be the best, to actually make money so Im not begging on the sidewalks of jewyork (not joking)
IK most ppl here are NEET or aspire to be NEET but some here are high IQ with good pay so HIGH IQ replies only

dnr ur a nigger

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: User28823, iblamejews and try2beme
Kidney robber

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, MoggerGaston and TechnoBoss
I’m pre med. nearly ready to apply. You’re gonna need to take a gap year if you have no volunteering/research or anything like that. Also look forward for mcat which is a 7.5+ hour exam

Dnr ur a nigher

It's time to LDAR

Law seems like such a sick job ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
i hate university im smarter than everyone there meanwhile girls are all whores and losers, im just gonna wagecel until i become neet