It’s time to Ogremaxx for fighting success.

D

Deleted member 13746

Iron
Current Stats (6”0 200lbs) with a wrestling background.

Joined a underground & backyard fighting ring for a good amount of money this year. We have a tournament coming up soon. I have about 12 months to prepare. Any recommendations besides MMAmaxxing to help increase fighting success and give me a even further advantage over thug and ogre normies?

Bulking, Lifting, HIIT, Cardio, Bonesmash,Calisthenics,Roids/GH/Peptides???????
Post your recommended activity or PED that will help in increasing my fight success. Thank you.

sounds like 1 huge looksmin to me

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 7044 and Deleted member 3828
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 13746
Current Stats (6”0 200lbs) with a wrestling background.

Joined a underground & backyard fighting ring for a good amount of money this year. We have a tournament coming up soon. I have about 12 months to prepare. Any recommendations besides MMAmaxxing to help increase fighting success and give me a even further advantage over thug and ogre normies?

Bulking, Lifting, HIIT, Cardio, Bonesmash,Calisthenics,Roids/GH/Peptides???????
Post your recommended activity or PED that will help in increasing my fight success. Thank you.
if you dont wanna shut yourself down but want increased endurance you could use cardarine for a few cycles. MK677 makes you bloat more but increases ghrelin as its a ghrelin agonist (and causes igf release) so would help with your bulk.
could just hop on 300mgs test year round ig.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13746