Its time to see if my plan for hollow cheeks will work

Rimaxtis

Rimaxtis

Vampiremaxxer
So last year i leanmaxxed and got hollow cheeks only after workout, i decided to atrophy my buccinator muscles. Now i will start leanmaxxing and see if i have any progress

buccinator muscles I think are cope

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
So whats the leanmax plan?

buccinator muscles I think are cope

they arent, people that ate too quickly and stuffed their mouths when they were little have a much harder time having slim appearing faces cause of how much easier it is to be bloated with a more developed buccinator muscle

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
they arent, people that ate too quickly and stuffed their mouths when they were little have a much harder time having slim appearing faces cause of how much easier it is to be bloated with a more developed buccinator muscle
hmm...
eat slow?

hmm...
eat slow?

yes eating slow can slowly reverse it, but its obviously gona take long to attrophy them if youve been eating quick and stuffing your mouth since age 4 to age 18

same with swallowing liquids you should be only using your tongue in an upwards thrusting motion, there should be no change in appearance anywhere in your cheeks

• +1
Reactions: SA7
just stop eating you dummie

So last year i leanmaxxed and got hollow cheeks only after workout, i decided to atrophy my buccinator muscles. Now i will start leanmaxxing and see if i have any progress
That means you just need to debloat

So debloat

No “muh buccinator atrophy”

• +1
nigga I had hollow cheeks at 24 bf

• So Sad