Its time to take igf1-lr3

Sondern

Sondern

Don't DM me "How do I start" ima ignore you
Mk hasnt made any gains so far and even if I do get any I dont see myself getting more than an inch for the entire year. Its time to start taking the hard stuff. Does anyone have any guides asfar as doses and stuff goes? I dont want to go over 2k a year and ik igf1-lr3 is the best. If anyones got the info please let me know. Thanks

Mk hasnt made any gains so far and even if I do get any I dont see myself getting more than an inch for the entire year. Its time to start taking the hard stuff. Does anyone have any guides asfar as doses and stuff goes? I dont want to go over 2k a year and ik igf1-lr3 is the best. If anyones got the info please let me know. Thanks
@FreakkForLife

Do it

No research :ogre:

Take calcium 500mgs too yak

ive heard its impossible to get igf-1

ive heard its impossible to get igf-1
Ive heard that aswell although I found a source that freakkforlife gave me. The thing is it seems very expensive

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
Do it

No research :ogre:

Take calcium 500mgs too yak
I cant even find a source lmao. Ive tried doing research and talking to other people but its incredibly hard to find ppl who have actually taken it. Also I haven't found a single person who has taken it and has claimed to grow :lul: 500mgs calcium is cope

• Hmm...
Ive heard that aswell although I found a source that freakkforlife gave me. The thing is it seems very expensive
nigga just eat a shit load of protien. i dont see why ur dad can be 5'11 but u cant

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I cant even find a source lmao. Ive tried doing research and talking to other people but its incredibly hard to find ppl who have actually taken it. Also I haven't found a single person who has taken it and has claimed to grow
Peptidesciences.com has the only reputable igf-1 and its expensive as shit

I'm looking into cheaper options. For that and hgh

• +1
Peptidesciences.com has the only reputable igf-1 and its expensive as shit

I'm looking into cheaper options. For that and hgh
have you taken it or heightmaxed at all?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and Gaygymmaxx
have you taken it or heightmaxed at all?
I've grown like half a cm on this stack from a month

I'm taking igf-2 not igf-1

Best to do both tbh. When I get some more money ima stack up 💯

I've grown like half a cm on this stack from a month

I'm taking igf-2 not igf-1

Best to do both tbh. When I get some more money ima stack up 💯
How much is the igf-2 also are u sure you gained the cm from the stack, also are you sure you measured right? half a cm is lowkey nothing

How much is the igf-2 also are u sure you gained the cm from the stack, also are you sure you measured right? half a cm is lowkey nothing
yeah i definitely measured right and ive repeatedly measured after that

i never was above 165 on my stadiometer before the stack, no matter how straight i stood but now I measure between 165.5 and 166 everytime

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
protien consumption is directly correlated with height jfl if u dont know this
protein consumption is directly correlated with height to an extent, but eating more protein isnt going to turn me from 5,5 to 6,2. It simply does not work like that my man. if that was really the case every man on the planet would be guzzling copious amounts of protein everyday