It’s too late for most people

D

Deleted member 12688

If youre done with middle school and still havent got laid, give up hopes of ever taking a girl’s virginity

If you’re in 9th grade and you haven’t had your first kiss yet you’re already extremely behind.

If ur in 10th grade and u haven’t fucked atleast 3 girls, don’t have a friend group u hang with almost everyday, and aren’t going to parties/kickbacks every weekend or atleast getting invited you’re way behind.

If you’re in 11th grade and you haven’t gone on a weekend-long vacation with a group of friends or haven’t had a girlfriend who’s house youve spent the night at or fucked atleast 1 girl at a party you’re behind

If you’re in 12th grade and haven’t spent a week at the beach partying and getting drunk with ur niggas and hot bitches ur way behind.

If you’re past high school and don’t have a social circle or any of these (specially if u arent going to college), unless ur legit David Gandy ur beyond saving, youve missed out sooo much in life ull never relate or be relatable to normal people. Ull never fit in. U probably don’t even have social skills because of how much shit you’ve missed out on that everyone else did.

There’s so much shit u need to be “caught up” on if u wanna be like normal people tbh. Most ppl here are already too behind to ever be saved

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @Maesthetic @Latebloomer10 @PrestonYnot @changcel @GripMaxxing @celmane @Jagged0

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member, thecel and 25 others
Reminder Gandy lost his virginity at 21

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, thecel, Dorado and 19 others
True, time goes by fast most people in this forum are 18-25, their youth is almost over, and people are thinking about surgeries but that also takes years of wage cucking or waiting for appointments and shit. By the time you are over with all these surgeries and maxxing with other shit you'll be 30. :feelsrope: So TLDR: it's over for my deformed nigga ass.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member, CANI and 5 others
Is this a bait threat cuz this life is unreachable for 99%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Albeacho
I lost mine at 21

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13511
Is this a bait threat cuz this life is unreachable for 99%
it’s not bait lol it’s legit, ur comment is cope, this is average life for NT decent looking high school kids in USA

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 6785
If youre done with middle school and still havent got laid, give up hopes of ever taking a girl’s virginity

If you’re in 9th grade and you haven’t had your first kiss yet you’re already extremely behind.

If ur in 10th grade and u haven’t fucked atleast 3 girls, don’t have a friend group u hang with almost everyday, and aren’t going to parties/kickbacks every weekend or atleast getting invited you’re way behind.

If you’re in 11th grade and you haven’t gone on a weekend-long vacation with a group of friends or haven’t had a girlfriend who’s house youve spent the night at or fucked atleast 1 girl at a party you’re behind

If you’re in 12th grade and haven’t spent a week at the beach partying and getting drunk with ur niggas and hot bitches ur way behind.

If you’re past high school and don’t have a social circle or any of these (specially if u arent going to college), unless ur legit David Gandy ur beyond saving, youve missed out sooo much in life ull never relate or be relatable to normal people. Ull never fit in. U probably don’t even have social skills because of how much shit you’ve missed out on that everyone else did.

There’s so much shit u need to be “caught up” on if u wanna be like normal people tbh. Most ppl here are already too behind to ever be saved

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @Maesthetic @Latebloomer10 @PrestonYnot @changcel @GripMaxxing @celmane @Jagged0
Guess that’s me.

it’s not bait lol it’s legit, ur comment is cope, this is average life for NT decent looking high school kids in USA
Lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and disillusioned
To be mentally healthy you need to be average and have things happen to you at biologically appropriate ages.

However there is still hope to have a good life, I ascended in my 30s and I'm genuinely enjoying life now.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, thisend, Chadethnic101 and 9 others
To be mentally healthy you need to be average and have things happen to you at biologically appropriate ages.

However there is still hope to have a good life, I ascended in my 30s and I'm genuinely enjoying life now.
What held you back

What’s so funny? @kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 and pretty much any american who wasn’t a total outcast can agree with what i’m saying

U probably just got left out of shit and didn’t know it was happening

• +1
Reactions: jm17, Deleted member 5180, Looks234 and 3 others
What’s so funny? @kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 and pretty much any american who wasn’t a total outcast can agree with what i’m saying

I'm not even american but the same principles apply here in the UK.

Infact it's even more important here because looks isn't the UK's strongsuit.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 12688
Because Gandy is Gandy and truecels are truecels not to mention he was just fat
he wasn't just fat he started puberty extremely late as well, he probably was babyfaced while all his school was dimorphic. Just go look at how much he changed from 21-25

• +1
Reactions: CANI and Deleted member 12688
so true tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 6785

I dont live in the USA, but it might be location dependant. What you describe doesnt happen here and i live in fucking Chaderlands. Jfl.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
True, time goes by fast most people in this forum are 18-25, their youth is almost over, and people are thinking about surgeries but that also takes years of wage cucking or waiting for appointments and shit. By the time you are over with all these surgeries and maxxing with other shit you'll be 30. :feelsrope: So TLDR: it's over for my deformed nigga ass.
Its even worth to do surgeries at 35. Your sexdrive will still be there, so its bullshit to not improve your looks as a oldcel. There are still hot 30-40yr old girls out there to get laid with. And they also want a gl guy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
he wasn't just fat he started puberty extremely late as well, he probably was babyfaced while all his school was dimorphic. Just go look at how much he changed from 21-25
He was fat too

I dont live in the USA, but it might be location dependant. What you describe doesnt happen here and i live in fucking Chaderlands. Jfl.
only in the US, average guy where I live is incel in HS only good looking guys get that in HS, they lose their virginities in college though.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 9274 and Deleted member 12688

How did you ascend? What kind of surgeries? Are you getting laid now?

only in the US, average guy where I live is incel in HS only good looking guys get that in HS, they lose their virginities in college though.
Where specifically though. What he describes sounds like an ideal life for an above average person and people in US dont mog shit. Such a shithole country from what i see. Must be the more richer states

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Where specifically though. What he describes sounds like an ideal life for an above average person and people in US dont mog shit. Such a shithole country from what i see. Must be the more richer states
teen love is a fairy tale for most teens tbh unless they're good looking. Especially now that all the rotting is done inside online classes jfl.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 9274
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Keep coping nigga

All of this shit happens/happened you just get left out of it

And Just fucking lol at u if u think netherlands high school/college experience mogs american experience

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 10987 and volcelfatcel

This tbh, woman losind their V-card at 18 is a fucking myth, you would be surprised at what age everythint truly starts.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, CANI, Deleted member 12688 and 1 other person
teen love is a fairy tale for most teens tbh unless they're good looking. Especially now that all the rotting is done inside online classes jfl.
Nah bro teen love is real tbh. Almost every decent looking NT kid my age ik has been in a somewhat long LTR with a girl they really like and have gone through the usual teen love shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 14478 and 1 other person
This tbh, woman losind their V-card at 18 is a fucking myth, you would be surprised at what age everythint truly starts.
women lose their virginities far earlier than men.
men need to be good looking
women need to exist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and Deleted member 12688

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Women here lose virginity at 13 on average. I promise

They send guys nudes since like 6th grade too

@volcelfatcel @kjsbdfiusdf @celmane

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, CANI, datboijj and 7 others
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Keep coping nigga

All of this shit happens/happened you just get left out of it

And Just fucking lol at u if u think netherlands high school/college experience mogs american experience
So because i see different things I'm coping. Lmao @ u. I didnt say that the netherlands mogs. I just said that the US is a shithole place wich is true. Ur describing shit that the majority wont experience. Even chads here didnt experience that early especially now due to corona. Your talking out of your ass

women lose their virginities far earlier than men.
men need to be good looking
women need to exist.
Even the shy girls do, they are the ones that get into that first

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688

Should be water, also at that age they share Chad dick-pics with their friends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688

Legit as fuck, my younger brother who is 3 years younger than me, 14, told me he has had ass pics sent to him its cagefuel. Women become promiscuous so quickly nowadays its insane

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, CANI, TUSSELEIF and 7 others
Yeah good point. Everyone here is depressed. Maybe this shit is true pre corona, but definitely not present now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 6785 and volcelfatcel

in uk its common to get pregnant at 16 lol

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Chadethnic101, WadlowMaxxing and 3 others

Same here, but they only lose it with the same group of good looking guys, you need to not be late puberty wise and be good looking from the start of HS
Only way to slay in HS.

Your confidence and view of yourself will be impacted if you ascend late in looks.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 5180 and 3 others
Legit as fuck, my younger brother who is 3 years younger than me, 14, told me he has had ass pics sent to him its cagefuel. Women become promiscuous so quickly nowadays its insane
Degenerate society

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 12688 and 1 other person
BPA

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 5180
in uk its common to get pregnant at 16 lol
Someone in my college got pregnant at 16 and people started to outcast her from social circles and all the girls talk major shit behind her back. The funny thing is she doesn't know who the father is - She's a whore!

Edit: i had sex with her before she became pregnant. I could be the father.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, ShowerMaxxing, Chadethnic101 and 5 others
Someone in my college got pregnant at 16 and people started to outcast her from social circles and all the girls talk major shit behind her back. The funny thing is she doesn't know who the father is - She's a whore!

Edit: i had sex with her before she became pregnant. I could be the father.
i hope u are

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
Same here, but they only lose it with the same group of good looking guys, you need to not be late puberty wise and be good looking from the start of HS
Only way to slay in HS.

Your confidence and view of yourself will be impacted if you ascend late in looks.
Facts bro. Friend group is crucial in middle school and high school. Me and my friend group were legit passing bitches around, we were all literally fucking the same girls cuz they would pretty much take turns

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 6785 and volcelfatcel
Facts bro. Friend group is crucial in middle school and high school. Me and my friend group were legit passing bitches around, we were all literally fucking the same girls cuz they would pretty much take turns
honestly sounds so fucking disgusting with the way you say it :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 12688
honestly sounds so fucking disgusting with the way you say it :forcedsmile:
Lowkey was tbh because u could tell some of them liked some of the girls and in the end they ended up LTRing after the whole group hit

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and volcelfatcel
How did you ascend? What kind of surgeries? Are you getting laid now?
Hair transplant, jaw and chin fillers, concealer, and a nose job. Originally I wanted to get a BSSO but the only way for it to work would have been to remove two of my teeth which I was against and there are no other surgeons in my country that was able to perform it without extractions.

I can easily get laid now with almost no effort. And just hanging out with my girlfriends and their social circle just increases my status further and gives me more access to women.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Danish_Retard
Facts. Over if you don’t have a social group and don’t know a lot of people.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, datboijj, Deleted member 5180 and 1 other person
what do you mean i cant make up for my formative years by doing surgery and slaying underage girls at 30?

You need to literally date a middle schooler if you want a virgin gf in 2021. Over

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and datboijj
You need to literally date a middle schooler if you want a virgin gf in 2021. Over
Or you have to be in middle school :feelsgood:
Even in middle school could be too late...

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5180