It’s too late for most people

If youre done with middle school and still havent got laid, give up hopes of ever taking a girl’s virginity

If you’re in 9th grade and you haven’t had your first kiss yet you’re already extremely behind.

If ur in 10th grade and u haven’t fucked atleast 3 girls, don’t have a friend group u hang with almost everyday, and aren’t going to parties/kickbacks every weekend or atleast getting invited you’re way behind.

If you’re in 11th grade and you haven’t gone on a weekend-long vacation with a group of friends or haven’t had a girlfriend who’s house youve spent the night at or fucked atleast 1 girl at a party you’re behind

If you’re in 12th grade and haven’t spent a week at the beach partying and getting drunk with ur niggas and hot bitches ur way behind.

If you’re past high school and don’t have a social circle or any of these (specially if u arent going to college), unless ur legit David Gandy ur beyond saving, youve missed out sooo much in life ull never relate or be relatable to normal people. Ull never fit in. U probably don’t even have social skills because of how much shit you’ve missed out on that everyone else did.

There’s so much shit u need to be “caught up” on if u wanna be like normal people tbh. Most ppl here are already too behind to ever be saved

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @Maesthetic @Latebloomer10 @PrestonYnot @changcel @GripMaxxing @celmane @Jagged0
Kys OP.
I'm getting a date next month anyway :feelshehe:

Joaquin Phoenix Movie GIF

• So Sad
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Pussy is overrated 👩‍🦰

Yea everyone listen to this guy he knows what he’s talking about! :feelsuhh:

Doesn’t make it better but missing out isn’t that rare anymore
Just like u see those statistics that virginity is rising
That just means more peoples lives suck dick

Last edited:
Your confidence and view of yourself will be impacted if you ascend late in looks.
This is precisely correct and was the exact situation I found myself in looking back on my high school years. High school is a game of status and that is largely determined by looks, and a bit of sports. You will fall behind in social development and never reach peak potential if your genetics make you shorter, frailer, and worst of all, have a bad face as you go through puberty (or start puberty late, had a friend that was 5'2 until junior year and then grew 7 inches). The sad reality is you will always be non-NT if your neurochemistry and looks are set that way from birth. Its still not over for everyone though, I have had good amounts of success in college and I did zero of the things in moonblunts list. But to say I have altered my personality is untrue, hence I am still posting on this forum. There is no way to go back from the blackpill after enduring treatment and realizing the truth.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 14478 and 2 others
damn reminds me i was 5’4 in middle school jfl

True. Extremely over if you didn’t develop as a teenager. That development is extremely important to make it in life, because it is a time of natural development in relationshipmaking and creating groups and basic human skills. If you didn’t, you are left behind undeveloped, with no social skills, no sexual/romantic development and no foundations for creating relations with other people.

I am a kid like this, I didn’t develop at all because I dropped out of middle school due to ostracization/outcasting/bullying at 14, and never went to a public high school after, so how many people my age do I know? Exactly; I know 0 people my age. I never had group that I could develop those foundations with. And ostracization is really bad for the individuals psyche, and I had a harsh puberty. The things you listed also apply to teenagers here in Norway. Never got to experience being a teenager, and now I’m 20 in 6 days. I realize it is extremely over for me, and I have no place in this world being as underdeveloped with these basic human social experiences and skills as I am. I am left behind an undeveloped sperg

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thisend and Deleted member 5818
damn its kinda over for me

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
Reminder Gandy lost his virginity at 21
View attachment 1232945
Same reason why stacies are less likely to be sluts.
When you grow up very good looking, you already get all the validation you need. You don't feel the need to prove anything to anyone, everyone knows you can sleep with whoever you want. In the locker room, nobody was making fun of Gandy for being a virgin, people probably just assumed he was slayer. He was never under any pressure to fuck girls to prove his worth. His face already did just that.

moonblunt

dont be jealous asshole​

Joined Feb 25, 2021 Posts 1,945 Reputation 10,214 Time online 80d 1h 20m

Nigga your post to rep ratio is incredible. How the fuck did you manage this!?!?

Hair transplant, jaw and chin fillers, concealer, and a nose job. Originally I wanted to get a BSSO but the only way for it to work would have been to remove two of my teeth which I was against and there are no other surgeons in my country that was able to perform it without extractions.

I can easily get laid now with almost no effort. And just hanging out with my girlfriends and their social circle just increases my status further and gives me more access to women.
This is really good to hear man, what PSL are you now would you say?
I'm 27 and very close to ascending now Strong HTN/low level chadlite PSL 6 is my goal