It's true that girls feel offended if you approach them while being 2-3psl points lower than them.

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
But it's also true for guys.

One month or so ago I was in this club. I was getting close to the dancefloor with my non-alcoholic drink in my hand and a girl touched my shoulder.

She was a 4/10 curry. She wasn't approaching me, she pointed at her friend and ask me to pick her up.

It took me half of a quarter of a millisecond to subconsciously reject her friend.

She didn't even had the time turn around that I said no and moved away.

What I noticed though was her embarrassment by being rejected so harshly, she was just freezed there in that spot after my no, faking nothing happened. Probably hating her "friend" for putting her in a situation where she could be rejected.

I went to another room angry and fucking insulted that these 2 sub-par curry girls thought I could be interested in one of them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, chadpreetcel123 and 5 others
But it's also true for guys.

One month or so ago I was in this club. I was getting close to the dancefloor with my non-alcoholic drink in my hand and a girl touched my shoulder.

She was a 4/10 curry. She wasn't approaching me, she pointed at her friend and ask me to pick her up.

It took me half of a quarter of a millisecond to subconsciously reject her friend.

She didn't even had the time turn around that I said no and moved away.

What I noticed though was her embarrassment by being rejected so harshly, she was just freezed there in that spot after my no, faking nothing happened. Probably hating her "friend" for putting her in a situation where she could be rejected.

I went to another room angry and fucking insulted that these 2 sub-par curry girls thought I could be interested in one of them.
There's a polite way to reject girls but hey you wanna be an asshole because why not.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Zygos4Life, turkproducer and 3 others
nice pointless brag thread

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2745 and Deleted member 2846
There's a polite way to reject girls but hey you wanna be an asshole because why not.
Are you a white knight? Foids reject guys more harshly. I just said no. If the situation was inverted she would have laugh at me. I was more polite than she probably deserved.

nice pointless brag thread
Nothing to brag about being approached by a sub-par 4/10 curry.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
If a girl approaches you, you’re probably 2 points above her out of 10. So if a 6/10 shows interest in you, you’re like around an 8/10 in her eyes.

Women are hypergamous and won’t approach their looksmatch.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, turkproducer and 2 others

Kill yourself faggot. They would do the same to any person on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, chadpreetcel123, turkproducer and 3 others
you know it is brag with hypergamy in 2019
Yep, September 2019.

might as well ban everyone who joined then at this point

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
Are you a white knight? Foids reject guys more harshly. I just said no. If the situation was inverted she would have laugh at me. I was more polite than she probably deserved.

If you reject politely some prettier girl that was also going to approach you might give you a chance, but if you show to everyone that you're filth in first interaction she may change her mind. Food for thought.
you know it is brag with hypergamy in 2019

Yep, September 2019.

might as well ban everyone who joined then at this point
You need to maintain mask of blupill sanity in real life, fucking idiots.

If you reject politely some prettier girl that was also going to approach you might give you a chance, but if you show to everyone that you're filth in first interaction she may change her mind. Food for thought.

Wtf is this white knight shit?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, turkproducer and MammothActuary

go back to reddit bro this isnt the place for u

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Next time in a club, tell girls also you're an incel. It turns them on even more.
Jfl at u assuming im incel. u really do belong back in reddit

SmartSelect 20191012 231811 Firefox

Try 1.
Actually try not being above them in psl.

Try 1.
Actually try not being above them in psl.
What? That's the whole purpose of this site and blackpill movement, trying to be above foids in PSL.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2205

women reject 10x more harshly, they will reject you so bad you'll be mentally scarred for life

fuck off u fucking cuck bitch

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and CopeAndRope
What? That's the whole purpose of this site and blackpill movement, trying to be above foids in PSL.
No, I meant that they get offended even if you looksmatch them at times.

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope
women reject 10x more harshly, they will reject you so bad you'll be mentally scarred for life

fuck off u fucking cuck bitch
hehehe, let the hate flow through you.