It’s truly over for my family

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Kraken
Every time I hug my mum or try to show her some affection, I can tell she’s visible uncomfortable to be around me. BRUTAL Suifuel.

She absolutely hates my dad (partly cuz he’s subhuman) but he’s also autistic asf lol. So now she is trying to escape to another country 😂 I’m assuming to just get away from us subhumans. Can’t even blame her really.

but looks like our family will probably collapse in the near future. Over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wsada, Clqs, ryuken and 2 others
BRUTAL no reply pill

Over for this also

• So Sad
Reactions: ryuken
worst part is that you can't do anything about it:feelswhy::feelswhy:

fuck forgot to post the reply

• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690
now i can see why many of u guys are so non nt, if your upbringing was really like that. my condolences

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aids and thebuffdon690
now i can see why many of u guys are so non nt, if your upbringing was really like that. my condolences
I’m non nt cuz my dad and his family are giga autistic

My cousin is 12 years old and he can’t even form a sentence cuz of his autism

We probably got cucked cuz of so many cousin marriages and incest relationships in our bloodline

Over

no nigga i don't want you to rope but what are you gonna do?
What am I meant to do other than rope lol

My mum is literally planning to flee the country with my sister to escape us subhumans.

After that happens there is no going back

• So Sad
Reactions: ryuken
Every time I hug my mum or try to show her some affection, I can tell she’s visible uncomfortable to be around me. BRUTAL Suifuel.

She absolutely hates my dad (partly cuz he’s subhuman) but he’s also autistic asf lol. So now she is trying to escape to another country 😂 I’m assuming to just get away from us subhumans. Can’t even blame her really.

but looks like our family will probably collapse in the near future. Over
Sad bhai

• So Sad
What am I meant to do other than rope lol

My mum is literally planning to flee the country with my sister to escape us subhumans.

After that happens there is no going back
Your mom is gonna whore out. If a dad leaves his kids he gets so much hate. But when a mom leaves her kids they say “she was running away from her abuser”:soy::soy:. This is why we need to enslave foids.

• +1
I’m non nt cuz my dad and his family are giga autistic

My cousin is 12 years old and he can’t even form a sentence cuz of his autism

We probably got cucked cuz of so many cousin marriages and incest relationships in our bloodline

Over
yea when you can't respect your father figure it's extremely fucked. would have been much better if your mom was the autistic one

Your mom is gonna whore out. If a dad leaves his kids he gets so much hate. But when a mom leaves her kids they say “she was running away from her abuser”:soy::soy:. This is why we need to enslave foids.
I wouldn’t even blame her if she did she’s been stuck in a shitty marriage for 20 years

yea when you can't respect your father figure it's extremely fucked. would have been much better if your mom was the autistic one
That’s like normal nowadays though. People not respecting their father figures

I wouldn’t even blame her if she did she’s been stuck in a shitty marriage for 20 years
It’s always a women’s fault never a man’s fault . A women will always try to act like the victim.

It’s always a women’s fault never a man’s fault . A women will always try to act like the victim.
Depends. She got an arranged marriage so it wasn’t her fault tbh.

I spat on my grand fathers grave when he died. Fuck that guy

• Woah
Reactions: aids
Depends. She got an arranged marriage so it wasn’t her fault tbh.

I spat on my grand father’s grave when he died. Fuck that guy
Never treat women like human even female children are evil. Foids are all evil garbage .

• Ugh..
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and aids