Its turbo over for Russia if it gets cut out from SWIFT

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
NATO is considering this currently holy shit its actually over, there will be footages of Putin getting pegged with sticks by chechens likw Gadafi did 2011, the jews are playing 4d chess so this is expected, its over for Europe when the last non cucked state falls :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Baldingman1998, Hikicel69 and 10 others

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and AllesScheiße
I doubt alot of users know what is

• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I doubt alot of users know what is
The just need to know its super important and over for Putin if this happens @WannabeJock

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 15338 and 3 others
What is swift. Can’t they Bitcoin instead

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Nah they won't cut them out

• JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 14984 and 2 others
Good thing I didn't pursue surgery with Andreischev jfl
Or perhaps he would've accepted Monero to pay for surgery and give a discount due to the ease of tax avoidance

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
if russia and china get cut from swift then ww3 will prolly happen

I will send Russia guns in my house and money if thaf happens

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
It is being considered tbh, let's see if US actually has the balls

Fuck the ZOG USA
Hope Russia pulls a Ww2 but x2
And takes over America land of niggers spics and Cacs :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 14984 and 3 others
Too bad they will stop at Europe:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
It is being considered tbh, let's see if US actually has the balls
The US is like a cuckolded man whose wife (Israel) has him in a chastity cage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Hikicel69, Catawampus and 8 others
Pakistani PM Imran Khan met with Putin:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:
All is coming together:feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
What is swift. Can’t they Bitcoin instead
This! So this!
The traditional banking system will lose traction in the future, decentralized currencies and crypto will become more and more used.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Alt Number 3
Russia please do what Hitler was too retarded to
And end America:feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

Best thing China did was give us COVID so I could have online class:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelswah:

Ukraine was only good for sexpatting currycel millennials anyway
Now burn it
🔥 🔥 :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 16134
I bet Russian bitches are less racist than Americunt spic noodle and cumskin whores

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16134
Can someone plz tell me what SWIFT is and what are its consequences on Russia? I am a political illiterate

Can someone plz tell me what SWIFT is and what are its consequences on Russia? I am a political illiterate
SWIFT is how much time it will take to impregnate these Ukrainian bitches once i enlist in ze Russian military :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Nah. No one will really oppose Putin.

Hopefully Xi Jinping backs brother Putin in his valiant effort to destroy the ZOG ;););););););););)

Honestly if Pakistani PM isn’t retarded he would join Russia n send grape 🍇 army of like 100k that’s like nothing to Pakistan army population :feelshah:

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and gamma
not a good idea tho, that means all russian debts will turn to 0 which some countries wouldnt like. also russia could implement their own system.

What makes u think that
Most people who are against Russia are liberals and leftists. Those liberals and leftists are often extremely loud but you will rarely find them on the frontline of a battlefield.
The ones who often are in the army (right-wing people) probably don't really care about Ukraine and don't want to fight there.

• +1
It wont happen righr

• So Sad
Most people who are against Russia are liberals and leftists. Those liberals and leftists are often extremely loud but you will rarely find them on the frontline of a battlefield.
The ones who often are in the army (right-wing people) probably don't really care about Ukraine and don't want to fight there.
war is won or lost with joysticks now, no need to even show your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Baldingman1998

this is shit for everyone, btw you are retarded for being against russia as a german, russia wants germany to rule itself and be friendly but german politicians are cowards who want to stay USA puppet

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and TsarTsar444
this is shit for everyone, btw you are retarded for being against russia as a german, russia wants germany to rule itself and be friendly but german politicians are cowards who want to stay USA puppet
Being against the invasion of Ukraine is retarded. :feelsuhh:

I want Germany to havea functioning military and be energy-independent. We could easily have been if we would have kept our nuclear plants, now we are dependent from Russia who is using it as bargain against the West while invading Ukraine.

• +1
Reactions: wannabenormie
Being against the invasion of Ukraine is retarded. :feelsuhh:

I want Germany to havea functioning military and be energy-independent. We could easily have been if we would have kept our nuclear plants, now we are dependent from Russia who is using it as bargain against the West while invading Ukraine.
putin doesnt want to invade ukraine, its nato who are expanding aggressivly towards russia, if ukraine joins nato its turbo over for russia as an independent nation, ofc they will defend themselves

you dont give a shit where the energy comes from, you just say that because you hate russia irrationally, why is trading with other nations bad jfl? stop holding retarded grudges

also using gas is much better than nuclear plants, nuclear power is too dangerous

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and wannabenormie
putin doesnt want to invade ukraine, its nato who are expanding aggressivly towards russia, if ukraine joins nato its turbo over for russia as an independent nation, ofc they will defend themselves

you dont give a shit where the energy comes from, you just say that because you hate russia irrationally, why is trading with other nations bad jfl? stop holding retarded grudges

also using gas is much better than nuclear plants, nuclear power is too dangerous
Ukraine wasn't even close to joing NATO before invasion, JFL.
If anything the one aggresively expanding is Russia (Belarus).
Also, Russia has been bordering NATO for many years and in more than one place.

As for nuclear power being dangerous:
Funny GIF

Ukraine wasn't even close to joing NATO before invasion, JFL.
If anything the one aggresively expanding is Russia (Belarus).
Also, Russia has been bordering NATO for many years and in more than one place.

As for nuclear power being dangerous:
Funny GIF
belarus jfl what a joke of a country

and if you think nuclear power is 100% safe you are retarded, if something goes wrong it can destroy entire regions for human inhabitation for a very long time, plus radiation is carried by weather

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and TsarTsar444
I'm on whichever side is wiping out the joo new world order

putin doesnt want to invade ukraine
Imagine writing that.
its nato who are expanding aggressivly towards russia, if ukraine joins nato its turbo over for russia as an independent nation, ofc they will defend themselves
You think NATO would want to invade Russia? That would never happen. Russia was never in danger. The Cold War is over, neither the USSR nor the U.S. want to invade each other. Putin just wants the old Russian Empire back, he doesn't fear a NATO invasion.
Opposing the invasion of Ukraine isn't a retarded grudge.
Nuclear power isn't that dangerous, and it's not the only alternative to Russian gas.

• +1
Reactions: wannabenormie
You think NATO would want to invade Russia? That would never happen. Russia was never in danger. The Cold War is over, neither the USSR nor the U.S. want to invade each other. Putin just wants the old Russian Empire back, he doesn't fear a NATO invasion.
if this were true nato would be disbanded

belarus jfl what a joke of a country
View attachment 1565938

and if you think nuclear power is 100% safe you are retarded, if something goes wrong it can destroy entire regions for human inhabitation for a very long time, plus radiation is carried by weather
Oh no, it's not 100.00% safe you can't do that :feelswhy:.
You should stop getting your knowledge from Greta Thunberg.

As for language - jfl, so what?
There are many countries in similar situation, and Belarus/NATO border is fucking large.

Imagine writing that.

Opposing the invasion of Ukraine isn't a retarded grudge.

Nuclear power isn't that dangerous, and it's not the only alternative to Russian gas.
Also becoming energy dependent on Russia is much more idiotic and possibly more troublesome than any dependency on US that Germany currently has

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
Oh no, it's not 100.00% safe you can't do that :feelswhy:.
You should stop getting your knowledge from Greta Thunberg.

As for language - jfl, so what?
There are many countries in similar situation, and Belarus/NATO border is fucking large.
you fell for the muh environmentalissts meme

Also becoming energy dependent on Russia is much more idiotic and possibly more troublesome than any dependency on US that Germany currently has
russia wants to be friendly with germany, germany is a usa puppet though and is still occupied by american troops

I hope it happens.I rad about them possibly doing this before all this bs started and its a way for russia/china and other axis of good powers to setup a alternative and also drop the US petrodollar wich many global south nations would join and improve economically.

it would be a truly dumb move for NATO.

• +1