Its utterly depressing having 6.4 inch wrists, im doomed too look dyel forever

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
I will never be able to be as strong as a guy with 8 inch wrists, i will never progress in any of the compound lifts as fast as guys with 8 inch wrists, i will never look as big as a guy with 8 inch wrists etc.

The smaller your wrists are the less "meat" you can put on your skeleton. This means that if you are bench pressing for example, the weight you are able to put on as the weeks go buy will be much smaller then the guy with 8 inch wrists. If you can currently max bench 80kg, then it will take 6 months for the max to be 100kg, while a guy with 8 inch wrists could achieve the same in 3-4 months. Its fucking depressing.

This is my biggest curse, people asked me a few times "are you sure you are 6ft1?" When they saw me irl :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:, this is because when your bones are narrow you look like a twig so height doesn't save you. There are guys i know well who never ever lift that are like 5'10 max yet simply look way bigger then me just because of thick bones, its utter suicidefuel.

Also other comments i get from people are usually, "you are very skinny", when in reality that's not even nearly the case, my bmi would be at 20-21, its just that bluepilled normies don't realize their own thoughts and why they get them, they think that im actually skinny from fat while in reality its just that i look like a starving jew from my shit small insect bones. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Ngl I'm not sure if gymceling is fucking worth it for me, imagine just lifting to look the same in 1 year as a guy who has naturally huge wrists that has never seen a gym, i should have just alt maxed and embraced my insect body and went for mentally deranged xannax guzzling girls :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Baldingman1998, PapaGremlin and 6 others
Images 1

Fuck i swear i would rather be homeless right now if God just increased my bone girth by 1 inches starting at my wrist

:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Baldingman1998 and lutte
Swear if i have kids, i will fo everything in my power for them to not suffer from my frame subhumanity

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Wrist don’t matter as much as bidelt

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Hades, Broski and 4 others
i have 7 inch is is over for me ?

you have horrendous skeletal proportions
you are slow-twitch dominant
you lack androgen receptor sensitivity
you are weak

is this what you wanted to hear?

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 18012, currylightskin and 2 others
you have horrendous skeletal proportions
you are slow-twitch dominant
you lack androgen receptor sensitivity
you are weak

is this what you wanted to hear?
I know this tho. What are the benefits of being slow twitch dominant

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and SubhumanCurrycel
I know this tho. What are the benefits of being slow twitch dominant
i could've swore we discussed your frame like a year ago and I thought I made decent ground with you lol

slow-twitch is good for endurance but bad for building muscle fast

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
i could've swore we discussed your frame like a year ago and I thought I made decent ground with you lol

slow-twitch is good for endurance but bad for building muscle fast
Yes i noticed this, i ran once for 1.5 hours while breathing through my nose, mog everyone cardio wise in gym, but progress on compound lifts is slow af :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Warlow
Yes i noticed this, i ran once for 1.5 hours while breathing through my nose, mog everyone cardio wise in gym, but progress on compound lifts is slow af :feelsbadman:
what is your program, are you doing nucleus overload?

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
makes your forearms look bigger tho

what is your program, are you doing nucleus overload?
Full body 3 times week, focused on compounds. No idea whats nucleus overload tho

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Baldingman1998
Full body 3 times week, focused on compounds. No idea whats nucleus overload tho

if you're interested, your program doesn't seem to be yielding you fruitful results as of rn, maybe switching it up to this could help.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
I have 7 inch wrists.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
i have pretty bad wrists but okay overall, dont let wrists let you down

wristcel isn't real small wrists mog because they make you look skinnier
i have a little under 5 in :feelshah:

wristcel isn't real small wrists mog because they make you look skinnier
i have a little under 5 in :feelshah:
Because you are a girl

• JFL
Reactions: 360°
Are you guys joking bout the 5inch wrist ? @Trickane . My mom has a legit 7 inch wrist.

Being obese makes my wrist and hands look big

I will never be able to be as strong as a guy with 8 inch wrists, i will never progress in any of the compound lifts as fast as guys with 8 inch wrists, i will never look as big as a guy with 8 inch wrists etc.

The smaller your wrists are the less "meat" you can put on your skeleton. This means that if you are bench pressing for example, the weight you are able to put on as the weeks go buy will be much smaller then the guy with 8 inch wrists. If you can currently max bench 80kg, then it will take 6 months for the max to be 100kg, while a guy with 8 inch wrists could achieve the same in 3-4 months. Its fucking depressing.

This is my biggest curse, people asked me a few times "are you sure you are 6ft1?" When they saw me irl :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:, this is because when your bones are narrow you look like a twig so height doesn't save you. There are guys i know well who never ever lift that are like 5'10 max yet simply look way bigger then me just because of thick bones, its utter suicidefuel.

Also other comments i get from people are usually, "you are very skinny", when in reality that's not even nearly the case, my bmi would be at 20-21, its just that bluepilled normies don't realize their own thoughts and why they get them, they think that im actually skinny from fat while in reality its just that i look like a starving jew from my shit small insect bones. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Ngl I'm not sure if gymceling is fucking worth it for me, imagine just lifting to look the same in 1 year as a guy who has naturally huge wrists that has never seen a gym, i should have just alt maxed and embraced my insect body and went for mentally deranged xannax guzzling girls :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

View attachment 1577452
You lazy excuse of a human. Before lifting I was 130lbs at 5'10 with 6 inch wrists now at 150lbs I have 6.5 inch wrists and will probably reach like 6.75 at 170lbs. Btw I am stronger than many people at my gym who have thicker wrists and are heavier so stop being a complaining bitch. I legit have chicken legs but squat more than those who have thicker joints

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
Small bones may actually be a blessing for getting good proportions as a gymcel. In fact, if your muscle bellies are not appreciably smaller than that of larger-boned men, your muscles may taper very nicely down to tiny joints, making your forearms and calves have that drumstick look if you become very swole.

My wrists are personally 6.25" at 6'2" height and they don't bother me one bit. Especially because my bone density is well above average.

You lazy excuse of a human. Before lifting I was 130lbs at 5'10 with 6 inch wrists now at 150lbs I have 6.5 inch wrists and will probably reach like 6.75 at 170lbs. Btw I am stronger than many people at my gym who have thicker wrists and are heavier so stop being a complaining bitch. I legit have chicken legs but squat more than those who have thicker joints

Good seeing you here too, pseudonymbro!

Same bro, I have that drumstick look and it makes me look stronger than I am
Small bones may actually be a blessing for getting good proportions as a gymcel. In fact, if your muscle bellies are not appreciably smaller than that of larger-boned men, your muscles may taper very nicely down to tiny joints, making your forearms and calves have that drumstick look if you become very swole.

My wrists are personally 6.25" at 6'2" height and they don't bother me one bit. Especially because my bone density is well above average.

Good seeing you here too, pseudonymbro!

View attachment 1577452
cause im a nigger
im a nigger
got my finger
on the trigger
i pick my cotton in the suhh-un