It's very disorienting when you get compliments from your family, but people outside call you ugly

L

lonelycurry

Kraken
Ever since I was a little boy, my grandma always called me handsome. After puberty, my face got fucked up and I grew a Jewish nose. She would still call me handsome even though I was a very ugly boy.

However, every time I go outside I get called ugly by girls and my friends. Women spit at my face and men always beat me up. No woman has ever shown interest in me

My is my grandmother a lying whore. I am starting to hate her because she ruined my perception of reality. I often have thoughts of raping her until she falls down the stairs because she always lied to me that I was handsome. If she just told me the truth I would be able to accept reality easier.

• JFL
Reactions: logicel369, capybar, Deleted member 58285 and 1 other person
You look like my dirty toe 🦶

Ever since I was a little boy, my grandma always called me handsome. After puberty, my face got fucked up and I grew a Jewish nose. She would still call me handsome even though I was a very ugly boy.

However, every time I go outside I get called ugly by girls and my friends. Women spit at my face and men always beat me up. No woman has ever shown interest in me

My is my grandmother a lying whore. I am starting to hate her because she ruined my perception of reality. I often have thoughts of raping her until she falls down the stairs because she always lied to me that I was handsome. If she just told me the truth I would be able to accept reality easier.
idiot

• +1
Reactions: zura and Pikabro

fr

what do u expect her to do ? call you a sub human?

• +1
Reactions: logicel369
Subhuman rage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back