its very important to listen to gangstarap 24/7 because then you have raplines in your brain all the time, so there is less room for depressive though

_MVP_

_MVP_

C all toughts
ts

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
i listen to german gangsta rap 24/7, while reading all wikipedia, wiki also fills your brain with information so there is even less room for depressive thoughts

@deadstock

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and deadstock
i will probably also listen to english gangstarap too, while using genius.com as lyrics, will try to understand every english rap line

• +1
Listening to music makes you more retarded. 9/10 people you will ever meet who listen to music constantly can't put together a rational train of thought.

Listening to music makes you more retarded. 9/10 people you will ever meet who listen to music constantly can't put together a rational train of thought.
hey!

doesnt matter, i cannot put sentences together anyway due to my autism

but through this rap i fell better

doesnt matter, i cannot put sentences together anyway due to my autism

but through this rap i fell better
Embrace silence and learn to read actual books. Autism is a temporary state, the brain is elastic. Put the rap down it is making you retarded

• +1

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
maybe start addressing your depressive thoughts instead of coping with them?

I thought you were in the ward, I am sure there's someone to help you with this.