It's weird seeing a white man dating a black woman

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
Joined
Sep 10, 2022
Posts
30,795
Reputation
44,657
Everytime I see a white guy with a black girlfriend/ wife, it looks off. It looks like something that's not supposed to be. Black man/white woman looks more natural.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25245, Jigen and Axiomatic Clown
Very sexy.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21766
Horny white man can fuck everything including 5'2 balding indian janitor.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 16369, Suimaxxer and 1 other person
If they are in love that is all that matters !

Have a nice day !
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23399, Jigen, Zeruel and 7 others
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Everytime I see a white guy with a black girlfriend/ wife, it looks off. It looks like something that's not supposed to be. Black man/white woman looks more natural.
Because dark skin is a sexual dimorphic trait, the woman often looks more imposing than the man because of it which could look "off".
Screen-Shot-2019-08-20-at-5.02.33-PM-450x300.png

Doesn't help that the guy above looks like a cuck to begin with but I think you can see what I am talking about. Her face lacks contrast because of her darker features, which leads to a more masculine aura.
 
  • +1
Reactions: nav_w1, Deleted member 21766, dimorphism and 4 others
it’s animalistic and niggerish
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigDom and Deleted member 23399
My old white chadlite friend from school is dating a big tittied black girl
 
Because dark skin is a sexual dimorphic trait, the woman often looks more imposing than the man because of it which could look "off".
Screen-Shot-2019-08-20-at-5.02.33-PM-450x300.png

Doesn't help that the guy above looks like a cuck to begin with but I think you can see what I am talking about. Her face lacks contrast because of her darker features, which leads to a more masculine aura.
That's the best looking nigger girl I have ever seen
 
The few couples I see around here like that she is usually a white acting black female.
 
Darkness is literally feminine. See yin and Yang
 
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and Deleted member 13787
Because dark skin is a sexual dimorphic trait, the woman often looks more imposing than the man because of it which could look "off".
Screen-Shot-2019-08-20-at-5.02.33-PM-450x300.png

Doesn't help that the guy above looks like a cuck to begin with but I think you can see what I am talking about. Her face lacks contrast because of her darker features, which leads to a more masculine aura.
Dark skin is a sexual dimorphic trait lol what a blacked cuck. Where the fuck do you even come up with a statement like that lol.You white dudes are finished lol
 
If you google now "interracial couples" you get many results of white guys with black women, it looks like google messed once again with the search results for some mysterious reason, I don't remember getting these kind of results before.
 

Similar threads

T
Replies
14
Views
91
SS 109
SS 109
polarpop
Replies
7
Views
57
polarpop
polarpop
M
Replies
2
Views
27
macbookpro_2015
M
rawr
Replies
20
Views
74
fraudislaw
fraudislaw
Joeseminate
Replies
25
Views
147
Latinolooksmaxxer
Latinolooksmaxxer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top