It’s worth it to get surgery if…….

CookieGuy

CookieGuy

Silver
Okay friends! 😃 Today we will be discussing who surgery will be beneficial for or not! Some will get hope, some will get despair. But in the end it’s the truth, and life isn’t fair.

First Scenario: You have wide eyes or close set eyes on both extremes. If you have Eyes that are over 0.50 or below 0.43:. Just put the looks in the bag bro. You probably won’t get OBO so I’m gonna get rid of that pipe dream for you.

If you have a KSI forehead: it’s mega over. 😭

If you and lndian: I know I know “Salludon Salludon”. But that’s just one guy who got some fillers, and he had good ratios… it’s unfortunate because lndian moggers are rare and it’s hard to get to with their dimorphism features and ratios. It’s hard.

If you are short: you probably won’t get LL. Atleast if it’s at the state it’s at right now. LL is not good, it’s a complete waste of money especially for the risk involved. Pray to Gandy that LL gets improved and enhanced when it gets out of its newborn stage.

If you are Subhuman: below LTN. You have too many bad features, fixing all of them would only make you ultra uncanny and it would just look weird. I’m sorry but if you are a fully softmaxxed individual and you’re subhuman… it’s over.

If you have a god awful lower third: TRIMAX not too much more to say!! IT CAN CHANGE YOUR LIIIIIIIIIFFFFEEEEE. Just make sure your upper thirds are looking good.

If you have PREYISH but more compact than round orbitals: GET infra orbital implants and get rid of the rest of your slight UEE!!! Trust me your eye area will ascend so hard.

If you are Semi-Boneless: just get some implants boyo! If ur not death tier boneless get some filler and give yourself some more booooones!!!!

If you have a disgusting nose: RHINOOO

If you are are too skinny: get ROIDS!!!!!

I hope you enjoy this I might make a part 2 lol. Let me know if you agree or disagree on some.

DFD5009A FA10 443C 8BA0 47F56E7DBD55

• Ugh..
Reactions: cromagnon and Nirvana
"LL and OBO aren't realistic" - 🤓

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and castizo
Will they tighten lower eyelid or push the lower eyelid up? If not, what will?
It will make the lower eyelid more filled in and account for recession, if you have a lot of scleral show lower eyelid retraction can help too!

• +1
Reactions: ijazal
salludon wasn't indian. pakistani != indian
@Gengar

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
salludon wasn't indian. pakistani != indian
@Gengar[/USER
[/QUOTE]
I sincerely apologize for the discrepancy, I was simply stating he has similar pheno to Indians and that they made get false hope

I accidently put my response in the purple quote