itsOVER is slaying in Colombia now

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
After SEA and Ukraine, he's JBWing in Colombia now.
Itsover

Next stops: Africa, the Middle East and India. He will have more descendants than Genghis Khan jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, ChadFucksYourOneitis, zeshama and 40 others
ITS OVER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and mogstar
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Slasher, Deleted member 5802 and 3 others
  • +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Toth's thot, turkproducer and 3 others
They want him for money and greencard
Nah, maybe the good-looking Thai women, but for the Thai Beckys he is attractive.

itsOVER isn't ugly and he slayed without promising the women to bring them to UK.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 14781 and 2 others
itsOVER isn't ugly and he slayed without promising the women to bring them to UK.
We don't know what he says them for real

But you're right, he's not ugly. He's not "just white".
He could get a white becky gf with social circle, without travelling the world for an ethnic becky

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5802, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
Source for that? Where is he posting now?
I only joined this forum because of him :lul:

Source for that? Where is he posting now?
I only joined this forum because of him :lul:
I was searching about a PSL thing, don't even remember what it was, and found this page on incels.wiki

I was searching about a PSL thing, don't even remember what it was, and found this page on incels.wiki
yeah but where they took this information from

lol

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Mirin fake Covid shit if true

Also Lifefuel that he got no matches in uk but got laid in EE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Lolcel, Beetlejuice and 1 other person
Mirin fake Covid shit if true

Also Lifefuel that he got no matches in uk but got laid in EE
I think he also looksmaxed in the time between. But still, EE is easier than the UK probably.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, LastHopeForNorman, Beetlejuice and 1 other person
We don't know what he says them for real

But you're right, he's not ugly. He's not "just white".
He could get a white becky gf with social circle, without travelling the world for an ethnic becky
Why do you think he's still locationmaxxing? Because it's easier for him or is he non-NT in the UK somehow? I wonder why he doesn't come back after all the slaying.

Why do you think he's still locationmaxxing? Because it's easier for him or is he non-NT in the UK somehow? I wonder why he doesn't come back after all the slaying.
Yeah both, getting ethnic becky is easier than getting a white becky in the west, especially for someone without social circle and not NT (like him problably)

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Yeah both, getting ethnic becky is easier than getting a white becky in the west, especially for someone without social circle and not NT (like him problably)
I wonder how his life will end. I doubt he wants to have a family (he already left his kids) and he may not return to the UK. So he may spend all of his life slaying in the Third World jfl.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
This boy should be celebrated. I can't understand why incels would hate on somebody like him. Can't hold it against someone for making the best available plays on the cards they've been dealt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 14781, RealLooksmaxxer and 1 other person
This boy should be celebrated. I can't understand why incels would hate on somebody like him. Can't hold it against someone for making the best available plays on the cards they've been dealt.
I think he went to far when he left his kids, and he's living off loans he doesn't intend to pay back.

I think he went to far when he left his kids, and he's living off loans he doesn't intend to pay back.
no he doxed a dude from here no one cared about the other shit

Oh, he had children that he abandoned for his life of pleasure? I didn't know that. In that case, let's go find everyone he's ever loved or cared about and make them "disappear" forever.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Old news. He’s been back in Englistan for a few weeks. Apparently can’t get matches.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Beetlejuice and AlexAP
Old news. He’s been back in Englistan for a few weeks. Apparently can’t get matches.
Where do you got that? Do you know why he returned and if he wants to stay in England?

Where do you got that? Do you know why he returned and if he wants to stay in England?
I have his discord, we talk from time to time, mostly me caging at him. He’s in England because he’s running a government bux scam. I think he wants to go back East, apparently Columbia was hell except for the girls.

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice and AlexAP
I have his discord, we talk from time to time, mostly me caging at him. He’s in England because he’s running a government bux scam. I think he wants to go back East, apparently Columbia was hell except for the girls.
Wow, he really likes to scam other people. Will be interesting to see what he does next, his life could be a movie ngl.

oh no won't somebody think of the poor bankers
really?
Most bankers aren't millionaires who scam people. They're normal employees and don't scam others.

Most bankers aren't millionaires who scam people. They're normal employees and don't scam others.
Normal employees aren't damaged if someone doesn't pay his loans

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and lutte
Banks run on a system of exploitation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, turkproducer, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
Doubt it tbh he’s probably only slaying prostitutes also going to Colombia with forged documents is dangerous as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and johncruz12345
bruh this is how every single female on earth acts lmao

enjoy the decline

colombia is amazing as a white male.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexAP and Deleted member 1453
Doubt it tbh he’s probably only slaying prostitutes also going to Colombia with forged documents is dangerous as fuck
@StormlitAqua said he was in Colombia and then returned to the UK and now may have to show up in court for scamming jfl.

@StormlitAqua said he was in Colombia and then returned to the UK and now may have to show up in court for scamming jfl.
Yea he’s a retard a UK man got arrested in Colombia a lot of users here are delusional

Not all colombians are welcoming to foreigners especially white ones they’re just gonna take advantage of you

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
Anyone know how he forged a Covid certificate? Asking for a friend

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP
Yea he’s a retard a UK man got arrested in Colombia a lot of users here are delusional

Not all colombians are welcoming to foreigners especially white ones they’re just gonna take advantage of you
The people with in the city think Your rich if you’re a foreigner

It’s a bad thing cause people will assum your also rich and try to rob you
why are you so in denial about the racial smv hierarchy? lmfao if you knew half the shit girls have said to me about white men/european men you'd probable rope. you're so in denial it's crazy.

why are you so in denial about the racial smv hierarchy? lmfao if you knew half the shit girls have said to me about white men/european men you'd probable rope. you're so in denial it's crazy.
Is ist safe in Colombia? I know it's safer than in the 90s, but still I hear many people saying it can be dangerous as a White tourist there.

• JFL
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
Is ist safe in Colombia? I know it's safer than in the 90s, but still I hear many people saying it can be dangerous as a White tourist there.
how safe do you need it to be? shitty parts of main cities are dangerous, but why would you go there? stick to the very rich parts of cities, you honestly never need to leave your hotel's or airbnb condo's block, take dates to a nearby restaurant or just invite them straight over and say muh covid or something. if you want to see the rural areas go with a girl you trust and they're fine, safer than the city, i never had a problem.

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
Whose in denial I’m in denial because I don’t believe your larps

Ofc foreigners get attention in a country they’re not known in Ive been to Colombia and the average American gets lots of attention there but it’s so obvious that they’re looking to gain something out of them

JFL keep going with your larping stories next you’ll tell us you went to fucking pluto

Just don’t be out at night as soon as the sunsets go home if your offered drinks don’t take them

Be wary of warning signs natives will tend to warn you that the area is dangerous and you should be on the lookout

Be aware of surroundings and make sure you don’t vary anything expensive with you

• +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy
how safe do you need it to be? shitty parts of main cities are dangerous, but why would you go there? stick to the very rich parts of cities, you honestly never need to leave your hotel's or airbnb condo's block, take dates to a nearby restaurant or just invite them straight over and say muh covid or something. if you want to see the rural areas go with a girl you trust and they're fine, safer than the city, i never had a problem.
JFL you have absolute no idea what you’re talking about

Forgot to mention there are specific gangs that only target white tourists they’re the most gullible and richest of tourists

Learn some basic Spanish too if your going to visit be wary of who you interact with

• +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy
Forgot to mention there are specific gangs that only target white tourists they’re the most gullible and richest of tourists

Learn some basic Spanish too if your going to visit be wary of who you interact with
I can larp as Colombian probably, I look South European and can dress casually.

Also, I speak Spanish, so that's not a problem.