ItsOver is the best looking guy i have seen here

How are you now ? If you have a good body now that would be motivating as fuck

This was at start man

This is a few weeks ago not perfect but defo hugeee imrpovment than 2 months ago

This was at start man

This is a few weeks ago not perfect but defo hugeee imrpovment than 2 months ago

You look better but you still have to cut believe no girl likes bear mode low bf and muscle mass is amazing for attracting
Also how big is your bideltoid?
This was at start man

You look better but you still have to cut believe no girl likes bear mode low bf and muscle mass is amazing for attracting
Also how big is your bideltoid?
Thing is Ive been fat my whole life and I feel a bit better at higher bodyfat.

This is my bideltoid a few weeks ago so not sure. Women still like bear mode just bot as the lean look tho. Also my face looks better at a bit hider bodyfat as it hides a bit recessed chin

Thing is Ive been fat my whole life and I feel a bit better at higher bodyfat.

This is my bideltoid a few weeks ago so not sure. Women still like bear mode just bot as the lean look tho. Also my face looks better at a bit hider bodyfat as it hides a bit recessed chin

If you had narrow hips i would not say nothing to you but your hips are pretty chit i also have them and its pretty chitty but i have wide bideltoid but at 25 body fat i look like hourglass believe me you will feel way better if you go at least 15% body fat

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Dogshit height and frame. Average at best.

his frame and height is literally shit of the dog. average at most

Ok then I will go to 18 percent once I get enough muscle, hips arent noticable anyway in clothes
If you had narrow hips i would not say nothing to you but your hips are pretty chit i also have them and its pretty chitty but i have wide bideltoid but at 25 body fat i look like hourglass believe me you will feel way better if you go at least 15% body fat

Ok then I will go to 18 percent once I get enough muscle, hips arent noticable anyway in clothes
go to 15% at LEASt ASAP dude

• +1
Reactions: Murican
From invisible to invisible
Sure
go to 15% at LEASt ASAP dude
Idk if I have enough muscle for that
Yes I was primary example of fatcel
From invisible to invisible
If you think im still invisible you are delusioned man
Wont I look a bit weak then with a shirt

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back