ITT Post pictures of a true HTN

untouchable_coper

untouchable_coper

Silver
I made a previous thread on a true MTN (5/10) and a true LTN (4-4.5/10), now I want to see if people agree on what a true HTN (5.5-6/10) is for young men in the West. The previous threads are here and here.

I'll go first:
Tom Cotton, U.S. Senator R-AR (5.5-6/10)

Close-up:

Evan Spiegel, CEO of Snapchat (5.5-6/10)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Johanjohan and .👽.
He-Man
IMG 20220221 150307

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3946, Johanjohan, Marsiere214 and 5 others
Screenshot 20220219 1616372

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
@Lagrange why jfl?

Here is a true HTN in the West:

Htn

fighting for her:

Stacy

on Tinder in the UK....:unsure:

And here is a Chad inb4 you start a new thread about "Post a picture of true Chad":

Chad

:Comfy:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, Cope>rope, fogdart and 7 others
is it real to get laid in Spain through Tinder or it's over like in the UK?
Spain? Ofc, why not...

I mean you have more chances with 6'0 Stacies in Sweden as a 5'3 male than as a 6/10 male in the UK :ROFLMAO::feelswhy:

I mean you have more chances with 6'0 Stacies in Sweden as a 5'3 male than as a 6/10 male in the UK :ROFLMAO::feelswhy:
why in Sweden? Im fucking slavcel, i cant slay here but currycels like @Gaia262 has easy harem with beckies in here

• Love it
Reactions: Gaia262
Point #1
Why do curries and sandcels love talkling about tiers of white male attractiveness?

Point #2
Here's my face. IRL I would mog both of the HTNs you posted, but nobody here would rate me any higher than MTN. Literally just went to drop off something at a rehabilitation center for a relative and got an IOI from the young black receptionist even though she noticed I had my wedding ring on. What's the deal?

IMG 0177

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, untouchable_coper and FailedNormieManlet
why in Sweden? Im fucking slavcel, i cant slay here but currycels like @Gaia262 has easy harem with beckies in here
Man you are Mentalcel, what else can I say?...

Look at your peers in russia: even the ugliest of them date women... very often Stacies...
Sweden, because it is relatively hard here in comparison to the rest of EU, though Im not in Sweden now... But still in Nordic countries it is pretty hard in comparison to e.g. Spain or Russia...

You just need your place and own car. Women in Russia still choose predominantly by status/money, the bar for looks is very low, you pass it 100%.

PS. But never mind, you should NOT have trouble in SPAIN. Spain is one of the easiest places in EU. I never tried it, but I have stories from the people I know... so... But you will need to stop being Mentalcel, and be more outgoing: different culture from Russia...smile more...

Last edited:
but nobody here would rate me any higher than MTN
Dude, people here are Mentalcels, 6+/10 on average. Srsly, this place does not represents the real world male beauty distribution...

What is average IRL, is ugly here, what is 7/10 IRL is 5/10 here.... FYI..

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, GorLee and Deleted member 16571
youre trolling
Actually, if we take ALL IRL males, it is about right...should be 6/10.

Lean, tall, seems to have a job, not deformed, hair still visible... Already ahead of the competition...:unsure:

If not cucked eyes and severe recession, would have been 7/10. :unsure:

Point #1
Why do curries and sandcels love talkling about tiers of white male attractiveness?

Point #2
Here's my face. IRL I would mog both of the HTNs you posted, but nobody here would rate me any higher than MTN. Literally just went to drop off something at a rehabilitation center for a relative and got an IOI from the young black receptionist even though she noticed I had my wedding ring on. What's the deal?

View attachment 1555484
Some people are out of touch with reality and lack real life experience

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper and Deleted member 16571
Point #1

Point #2

View attachment 1555484
Ur HTN to CL. I only do whites bc it controls a factor. I can do these threads for curries, if you want.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
Ur HTN to CL. I only do whites bc it controls a factor. I can do these threads for curries, if you want.
🥴
Would be interesting and more relatable to the forum population tbh

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346 and Marsiere214
Actually, if we take ALL IRL males, it is about right...should be 6/10.

Lean, tall, seems to have a job, not deformed, hair still visible... Already ahead of the competition...:unsure:

If not cucked eyes and severe recession, would have been 7/10. :unsure:
if they are htn im a chad, even more nigga. trust me they are ltn/mtn.

if they are htn im a chad, even more nigga. trust me they are ltn/mtn.
Well, maybe you ARE chad, why not? :unsure:

In GENERAL male population, you can easily be chad... esp. if you are 6-7/10 HERE on this forum...:unsure:

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper
Well, maybe you ARE chad, why not? :unsure:

In GENERAL male population, you can easily be chad... esp. if you are 6-7/10 HERE on this forum...:unsure:
they rated me chadlite, but idk i think im ugly now and maybe in a couple hours i feel like god jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
There are gonna be a lot of delusional ltns in this thread posting themselves

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, untouchable_coper and Deleted member 3946
me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220213-210833_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220213-210833_Chrome.jpg
    344.7 KB · Views: 0
1st is barely ltn and 2nd is ltn