ITT: Post something based you have done

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
Based = Something who breaks social norms

I will begin:

I once broke some dude's car because he tried to run over a cat with it. Like if you are going to run over something go and run over a dindu, woman, kike... There's loads of options before trying to run over an innocent cat (which btw was my favorite street cat which lives nearby). I got his license plate and direction where he was going and I went on the search at 3 am; found the prize I proceed to break it.

Now tell something based you have done!

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
pushed a woman to get off the bus

• +1
Reactions: averageblokecel
Not sure if this is just degeneracy or based but had sex with a stripper in a Pattaya gogo bar(sort of strip club) while everyone was watching which included men and other couples (I remember one Indian couple too lmao). That was my first day in Thailand ever as well. Based or not but I feel definitely low inhib.

Not sure if this is just degeneracy or based but had sex with a stripper in a Pattaya gogo bar(sort of strip club) while everyone was watching which included men and other couples (I remember one Indian couple too lmao). That was my first day in Thailand ever as well. Based or not but I feel definitely low inhib.
I mean it's degenerate but it's based af:lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Back in 2011, my bluepilled self sang a song to a girl i used to stumble upon regularly in the commute to school, the song was extremely cringey and awkward (Just the way you are, by Bruno Mars) and she dissed me in front of the whole crowd inside the bus, then a kind middle aged man approached me while i was crying and gave me some sweets he had with him.

It was brutal and very ogre for my 10 year old self

Idk if this based , but once my oneitis asked me to show her pics of me going out with my friends, but since I'm a basement dwelling autist who doesn't have friends, I showed her pics of my cock. XD

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, averageblokecel and Future Arablite
Back in 2011, my bluepilled self sang a song to a girl i used to stumble upon regularly in the commute to school, the song was extremely cringey and awkward (Just the way you are, by Bruno Mars) and she dissed me in front of the whole crowd inside the bus, then a kind middle aged man approached me while i was crying and gave me some sweets he had with him.

It was brutal and very ogre for my 10 year old self
that's not based sorry because doing cucked things to women (like signing) is true to social norms
Idk if this based , but once my oneitis asked me to show her pics of me going out with my friends, but since I'm a basement dwelling autist who doesn't have friends, I showed her pics of my cock. XD
it's based because you did it out of the blue?

that's not based sorry because doing cucked things to women (like signing) is true to social norms

it's based because you did it out of the blue?

It was based because i did it out of nowhere and without having talked to her beforehand, also did it in an environment filled with strangers

It was based because i did it out of nowhere and without having talked to her beforehand, also did it in an environment filled with strangers
mhhhhh we'll accept in

sophomore year these band kids used to take up all the space where we hung out at in the courtyard at school, they were nerdy, annoying, and bitchy. so every day in the mornings and at lunch we would get food from the cafeteria, go to the band hallway, and throw that shit everywhere. liquids, solids, everything.

• +1
Reactions: margotrobbie
Too many things to name. I started wearing skinny jeans before it became a trend.

Absolute degeneracy.

sophomore year these band kids used to take up all the space where we hung out at in the courtyard at school, they were nerdy, annoying, and bitchy. so every day in the mornings and at lunch we would get food from the cafeteria, go to the band hallway, and throw that shit everywhere. liquids, solids, everything.
OH NO, NOT THE LIQUIDS, ANYTHING BUT THAT.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate